Wildfire, Nutmeg, and Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics011.jpg
This is such a cute picture, baby bunny pileon!:lol:I love those little babies, I think it's because theyremind me of my two when they weresmall.

Poor babies look so grumpy! They getkind of tired of me sticking the camera in their faces, but they aresuch good sports about it. Mom is going to enjoy having hercage space all to herself, and I think I'm going to extend her cage too.

I've got so many pictures of the babies, I could never post themall!! I took pictures everyday for the first month of theirlives, so I a gazillion and one pictures of my cute little babies.

And they are shameless beggars now. Any time they hear therustling of a plastic bag, they've got their little noses pressed tothe cage bars, hoping for a treat.

Also, I had a bit of a teeth scare when they where about 6 weeksold. I noticed that two of the babies teeth didn't line upproperly! I was so upset, but now their teeth have magicallyre-aligned. I have no idea what those guys where doing tomess their teeth up, but I'm sure glad it wasn't permanent!

--Dawn

I posted these in the Snuggle Buns thread, but I might as well post them here too.

Wildfire's been really snuggly lately, so I got my boyfriend to takesome pictures. She'll cuddle with me for about 20 minutesbefore getting up to do her thing. She falls asleep and givesme lots of tooth purs.

HPIM0126.jpg

HPIM0130.jpg

HPIM0129.jpg

Hope you enjoyed,

--Dawn

Latest posts

Back