Wildfire, Nutmeg, and Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aurora369

Reaction score
So I've decided to start a thread for my bunnies...

I have five at the moment, my doe Wildfire, my buck Nutmeg, and three adorable babies.

To start you off, here are some pics of Wildfire and babies, who are three weeks and one day old.

Wildfire hiding by the food dish, she's the most vocal rabbit I've everheard!! Grunts and squeals like there's no tomorrow...
IMG_0007.jpg

The little harlequin baby, this one is so friendly and gives lots of kisses!!
IMG_0005.jpg

My twins, they look so similar! But one is chubbier, and lazier...
IMG_0004.jpg

Don't worry I've got more pictures coming!!

Question: does anyone know if the twins are reds like their momma or are they something else?

--Dawn

Thanks, I'll pass the compliment on...

I'm not sure if the harlequin is my favourite or if the chubby on is myfavourite... The harlequin will lick your hand to death, butthe chubby one sleeps on my lap...

As far as I can tell they are all girls... each time I check they'veall been girls and I'be been checking every day, so hopefully thegender fairy won't be visiting me any time soon...:p

--Dawn

What beautiful little punkins!!

:inlove:

-Carolyn

ohhh,

they are all gorgeous. i love the baby with all different colours, itlooks like my mini rex Kweli. Do you have any names picked out for thebabies?

Nicole

Well I tried to refrain from naming the babiesas I'm going to sell them, and didn't want to get tooattached... But that failed completely, and the harlequin oneis Harley, one of the red ones is called Chubby, and the other onehasn't been named yet.

The mom is a pedigreed mini rex, so she's like a standard rex but much smaller, she's only about 3.5 pounds.

And don't worry, I give them lots of cuddles everyday!!

--Dawn

PS. Can anyone tell me which button does the spell checking?

She is a beauty. I have a Mini Rex too, so havea soft spot for them. Mine is kinda chunky though. I just love sinkingmy fingers into that Rex fur though, soooo soft.

Okay, some more pictures...

Momma having a dandilion
Wildfire23.jpg

Babies 3 days old
t-3D-17-08-2005.jpg

Babies taking a nap on my belly at two weeks old
DSC00237.jpg

My boyfriend holding all three babies for a close up
DSC00232.jpg

Okay, for some reason this picture really moves me, there's justsomething about the little baby feet sticking up in the air like thatthat's so innocent.
h-3D-17-08-2005.jpg

Bunnys_rule63: I hadn't actually noticed how themiddle bun was getting kisses!! They were so tired that theyfell asleep and couldn't hold their heads up any more, but now they runaround like crazy:D The one in the middle is Chubbers, andshe is the only one who will still snuggle like that...

Naturestee: Thanks, I really like that pic of her too, and have more of her, but I'll post them later.

Iwuvmybunbuns72: She does look alot like you bunny, it's sadto her that your Tinkerbell is not longer with you:(. Harlyloves to lick everything, she's a lick aholic... Instead ofbiting, scratching, or throwing the toys, she lick attacksethem... It's really cute.:p

They are beautiful. The twolooks like their mother. Harley seems to have largerears. ;)

For Spell Check, click on the tab
spell_check.gif
in the top right corner of your Post Reply.

cut.gif
copy.gif
paste.gif
separator.gif
bold.gif
italic.gif
underline.gif
separator.gif
align_left.gif
center.gif
align_right.gif
separator.gif
ordered_list.gif
unordered_list.gif
separator.gif
decrease_indent.gif
increase_indent.gif
separator.gif
quote.gif
image.gif
link.gif
code.gif
spell_check.gif

If there is any corrections to be made, click on the misspelled word to choose the correct version.

Rainbows! :)

aurora369 wrote:
Hmmm... I don't seem to have that button... Maybeit's because I use Firefox and not Internet Explorer? Ohwell, I seem to be doing okay with out it.
I have the same problem. I guess Firefox doesn't support thatbutton. I still use it because it has more safety precautions.

Yup, Firefox is definitly safer, I started usingit because my boyfriend is studying computers and is all into thesafety, and anti micirosoft. But now I can't stand usinginternet explorer, I love the tabbed browsing!!

Does anyone know how I can attach avideo? I can't upload it to Photobucket, and it's too big toattach... But it's a really cute little video of my babiesthat I would really like to share...

Back