Wild Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Tasmin, that Bunny is beautiful. This little guy or girl has been living in our backyard for a few weeks now. I love watching him/her grow, it comes out everyday and plays. The only bad thing is it's eating all of my carrot tops and my babies aren't too happy about that.

Thispicture is about 2 weeks ago. If you look closely you can see the mother at the top of the picture.

DSC01312.jpg

This one was today. You can see how much it's grown.

DSC01424.jpg

This is a Chipmunk look closely, that was in our back yard. I've only ever seen one other chipmunk in our area a few years ago. I was so excited to see it. It's really cute.

DSC01422.jpg

Susan:bunnydance:

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hi Tasmin, that Bunny is beautiful. This little guy or girl has been living in our backyard for a few weeks now. I love watching him/her grow, it comes out everyday and plays. The only bad thing is it's eating all of my carrot tops and my babies aren't too happy about that.

Thispicture is about 2 weeks ago. If you look closely you can see the mother at the top of the picture.

DSC01312.jpg

This one was today. You can see how much it's grown.

DSC01424.jpg

This is a Chipmunk look closely, that was in our back yard. I've only ever seen one other chipmunk in our area a few years ago. I was so excited to see it. It's really cute.

DSC01422.jpg

Here are a couple more pictures I took today of my wild little bunny Hersey (that's whatI named him. He's so cute he rests among the carrots I planted for my babies, (and eats the carrot tops too.)

DSC01503.jpg

DSC01502.jpg

Enjoy

SOOOSKA wrote:
This is a Chipmunk look closely, that was in our back yard.
There's a chipmunk in our backyard too. I see him running along our fence. He never stops long enough for me to get a picture of him though. Then there's peanuts all over the place, that he trys to hide.

Rainbows! :D

I went down southto Lincolnshire a few weeks ago and I saw a full field of wild rabbits! The sun was setting aswell which looked really good. I can beleive I didnt have my camera. Typical!:X

~Bracon~ wrote:
saw a full field of wild rabbits!
Haven'tseen asmany rabbits this year. The winter was long and cold with alot of snow.
Then the neighbours were saying they saw a coyote running around.

Sure enough, I saw two coyotes in the field from our house yesterday morning.

63uwsif.jpg

You can seetwo coyotes in the picture, one on the extreme left (not very clear), and one on the right.

4u4nwol.jpg

4kk6cdk.jpg

I enlarged the samepicture abovetoshow a better view.

5ymewbb.jpg

I did see three very large rabbits by my friends house, but I didn't have my camera with me.

Rainbows! :)

Caught this baby squirrel running through traffic this morning.
Near miss, but lucky he got across the street OK.

4zd90d0.jpg

Don't they have crosswalks for animals.
Rainbows! :cop:

This is whatI went outside to about an hour ago, Mommie and Baby AKA Cocoa and Baby Hurshey.

DSC01536.jpg

DSC01554.jpg

DSC01537.jpg

Please excuse the grass, the hubby has been too busy to cut it, but I must say the bunnies do love all the clover thats growing. LOL

Susan

PS

Cute picture Stan.

Thanks Susan. It's too hot here to cut the grass. Mine you, it's not growing too fast anyways. :p Wow look at the carrot patch. :carrot

Hey Buckrogers, what time do you get up to take that picture? I see you used the flash.

Here I am chasing rabbits in the early morning hours again. :p
It's about 5:30 amwhen I am picking up a co-worker.It is after I took the picture of the squirrel in traffic.

4leoo7l.jpg

4qh46kz.jpg

4zy0awp.jpg

4pvbvav.jpg

5x4syvk.jpg

6biuo15.jpg

Stan, does your co-worker think you're nuts?!:p

Those Jack Rabbits have got some really skinny legs and feet, it's strange looking in a sense;). Great pics as usual! Thanks for sharing:D.

OK here's my wild baby growing up. If you look at the above pictures you can see the size difference.

DSC01814.jpg

DSC01816.jpg

Are you zoomed right in? Looks like you are getting pretty close to him. :D
He is getting bigger. Wonder if he will stick around if he is more independent.

It's dark in the mornings here, but the one I saw seems like his coat was lighter in colour.

4pd2ekn.jpg

Here are some wild rabbits in the neighbourhood that I took last week. The pictures are blurry because my camera had trouble focusing in the dark. It was pitch black and I was using my flash.

834t0mw.jpg

6odidmb.jpg

6ym0tio.jpg

Back