Wild Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These photos were passed on along to me throughan email from my Aunt who knows I'm a bunny nut. They were taken inAlberta Canada. I couldn't resist passing them on to all of my bunnynutty friends.

[align=center]Bambi and Thumper

bambithumper.jpg

bambithumper2.jpg

bambithumper3.jpg

bambithumper4.jpg

bambithumper5.jpg

bambithumper6.jpg

bambithumper7.jpg

bambithumper8.jpg

bambithumper9.jpg

bambithumper10.jpg

bambithumper11.jpg

[/align]

Those pics are just gorgeous!

I saw one of them on a website before and I just thought it was amazing. Ive always said that rabbits remind me of deer!

here's a bunny that lives out by me. I thoughtit was a boy...until it had babies. the babies are often seen aroundthe apartment complex. these were taken about a year ago and even it'sbabies are bigger than this now!

'his' first name was George and now it's Georgette:

smallgeorge_grass.jpg

george.jpg

smallgeorge.jpg

Are you sure it's awildbunnyit looks like a Netherland Dwarf. Check outPetBunny's Pebbles, they look the same.

Soooska:apollo:

SOOOSKA wrote:
Are you sure it's awild bunnyit lookslike a Netherland Dwarf. Check out PetBunny's Pebbles, theylook the same.

Yes, all the wild rabbits around here look like that.

I have the cutest wild bunny that comes in my front yard every night, so I feed it apples all the time. He's eating it right now getting covered in snow. It's really cute.

I will try to get a picture of it one of these nights.

Wow! How pretty! I have never seen a snowshoe hare either.

Lalena: Georgette is adorable. Looks like a baby Peebles.

I was just outside and my little wild Bunny wasthere again. I feed him apples and carrotseverynite. He shows up every nite at the same time and eats theapples and then rests under the bush. And who says rabbitsaren't smart.

Susan and the Gang:bunnydance::apollo::bunny19:bunnyheart

YukonDaisy,

I'm pretty certain that is a jack rabbit, not a snowshoe hare. I'veseen tons of wild bunnies running around the Universityandevery one of them has been a white tailed jack rabbit (which also turnwhite in the winter). I've never seen a snowshoe hare before!

Anyways, that's just my 2 cents, lol.

ec,

Those rabbit/deer photos were taken by German photographer Tanja Askanibut they were taken in Alberta, not Germany. I've seen the videos ofthose 2 playing and it's a well known story here. Although I must admitI've never seen a wild rabbit not turn white by the time we have snowand I've never seen a rabbit that stays one color all year in the wild.

MBB, thanks for the correction - see, we haveEastern cottontails down here, which are smaller than this bunnyappears to be. (Different looking, too.)

i've often wondered where Tanja Askani does her shoots, of the wolves especially.

Latest posts

Back