Who's your hoo-min?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
herman here!

winnie is currently sleeping, but it should be known that she is in this group also!

we have Katie (katt) as our bunny slave and love her always and forever!

now i get my sweet revenge of sharing a few photos of her!

even as a small child i was told katie was a goof

katie001.jpg

and not much has changed

katsilly.jpg

but she is always going to be my favorite human. . . unless of coursesomeone else is holding the craisin bag, then THEY are my favorite human

100_0918.jpg

Hey this is Brody here! My mom just left forwork so I'm surfin the net, looking for some hotties! I can't reallyfind any dating websites for guys like me, and this site has the cutesthoneybunneys, so I'm checkin the gals here out. I'm telling ya',thatMiss Fionahas got me all hot and bothered.:bunnydance:I'm fixed though, so no luck there.:disgust:

Anyhow, my mamma is TweedBunny and she worships me. She doesn't knowit, but I've got her wrapped around my little paw. Just the other day,for example, it was freezing in our house. Camo wouldn't let me cuddleup to him and my toes were like ice! I huddled up like a chickenroosting and made sad eyes at my mamma. So what'd she do? She picked meup and cuddled me up and let me nap in her nice warm jacket! What agreat momma. I hope she's not thinking of having some mini-humans likeher and my daddy have been talking about! I might not get so manyjacket naps!

2jdqqrm.jpg

Hey Daisy and Dandy here

Our slave/human is Nicola (aka hunnybunny63)

I love how we have our own acount now. we can express our own feelings and views on issues that concern us!

Daisy- Hi all. Daisy speaking as you may have guessed! lol Im likinghaving an account of my own but i have to share it with Dandy which isannoying as i dont really like her. Speak to you all soon!

Dandy - Hey Dandy here. I love having a chance to have my say on here.Daisy keeps complainign we have to share but i quite like her so maybethis will bring us closer together! You wont here from me much as idont ever come in the house so its hard for me to log on! lol Bye fornow

Hi! We're Prince and Isis, the white bunnycouple. We have two humans actually. Our bigger human is Darlene andour smaller human is her kit, Jade. We get run of the house most of theday and Isis likes to poop under things. It makes our human Darleneannoyed sometimes but she uses a neat little suction gizmo to make itgo away. Sometimes we get to be suctioned by it too, we think it'sfunny!

Hi, I'm Milly and live with ellissian.

Here's a pic so you know who I am.

milly027.jpg

Now I don't want anyone laughing at me because I haveGIRLS name. It's not my fault my bunny mam did'nt realise I was a BOY when she named me!!!!!:grumpy:

Hi Milly, I know what you are talking about my name is Buttercup and I'm a boy too. Has your Mommie ever thought about changing your name slightly to Milty or maybe Milton. My human couisn calls me Butterball I don't like that very much but she likes me so I let that pass

Even though I'm a boy too, I think you are cute we'd make a handsome couple as friends, as I'm all white and you are black.

From a fellow boy bunny with a Girly name. Parents boy they never get it right.

Buttercup

DSC00145.jpg

Hi Buttercup!

I would love to be your new friend especially having a friend with a girly name like me! :)

My mam wanted to change my name but her stupid human daughter would'nt let her, so now I'm stuck with it. Humph........at least I'm not alone.

From a fellow girly pants Milly

hello.....hi

my name is cocoa & I am a very shy bunny

cocoa03050700010.jpg

NOT!!!!!!!!

I live in N.H. with my 4 humans

the mom & the kids just love me to pices, the dad well he has to work alot so I don't see him as much

but from time to time he will pick me up & holdme telling me what a cute bunny I am

I have a great friend who name is emily she is the other pet in my house

cocoa03290700023.jpg

here is hoping to make many new bunny friends

see you later

cocoa

HI I'm new around here My name is Paches mymoms name is kristen and she treats me like a slave too!!!!!!!!!!

HI I'm new around here My name is Paches mymoms name is kristen and she treats me like a slave too!!!!!!!!!!

Sup yall?

I'm ''The Great and Ostentatious Lord Moomin'' or just Mr.Moo or moo for short.

My slave is called War and she is quite comfy to sit on and REALLY good at carrying me around when i can't be bothered using my paws!

Mr. Moo

my name is CONNIE COTTON:bunnydance:MY MAMAS NAME IS NANCI I HAVE A STUPID BIRD AS A SISTER MOMMY JUST ADOPTED ANOTHER BUNNY I HATE HIM HE'S BIG AND NOT AS SMART AS I AM I STAY BY MYSELF IN MY ROOM AND HE STAYS BY HIMSELF INA ANOTHER ROOM MOMMY THOUGHT HE WOULD BE COMPANY FOR ME WHO ASKED HER TO HELP....... HIS NAME IS BUNNYKINS STUPID NAME FOR A STUPID RABBIT MOMMY THINKS HE'S CUTE AND CALLS HIM HER BIG BUNNY BOY if i could puke i would!!!

I'm Bo and my human is my Mommy! When they brought me home, I was supposed to be a 4H project for one of the two younger humans and Daddy wasn't thrilled with a bunny in the house AT ALL.

I kept loving on my Mommy so much that she got a bit irritated with the fact that I pee-peed all around her and nibbled at her and stuff so she had my little thingys cut off. :XI just wanted her to know I loved her.

Well, it turned out that Mommy also didn't want me to go out in the hot weather at the fairs and get sick. We lost our A/C here one time and I nearly melted!!!! :shock:

So, since i have no little thingys and because Mommy loves me so much - I am the King of the House. That grumpy Daddy just doesn't know it.

If someone else is holding me, I struggle and hop to my Mommy even from a couple of feet away - they have to watch me close! Mommy knows where to rub my hips to make me kiss her..... and she gives me breakfuss each morning..... and water and cleans up my poos.

Hm, it seems that my post is gone.

My name is Ookpik, I'm a Mini Lop. My human is Diana (YukonDaisy). The other rabbit's name is Newt, but he doesn't have an account and he certainly isn't using mine!

Collectively we are Onion, Taps, Skeet, Blue & Genelle

Our human is Jessica and we're in Missouri.

profilepic180412_3.gif

(thats her a year ago with twoof her babies)

Latest posts

Back