Who's your hoo-min?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi This is one of the baby black flemish baby's. There are three of us and they put a dot in my ear so they could tell me apart from my siblings. Now they are calling me Houdini, cause I get out during the night and explore. The blue baby flemmie they call it walrus sometimes, his flemmie mommy is very protective and won't let us play.

Gotta go, they don't know I know how to get on this computer thing. Time to act innocent.

my names is Poker and my mommys namez is Hannah and my daddyz names is Peter.anz i havez a brother named Evan, hes not a big person- hes small and sayz goo goo ga ga, imz thinks he is a weird hoomin.

Well I am walter and i am a mini lop, i share my hoomin with my best bud, toby keith, he is a 9 pound californian

Account name: Bearbop Name of slave- Taylor

I'm pepper

My housekeeper and waits on me hand and foot is Lorraine
I love chasing after her feet when she walks about in the lounge ha ha.

Hi! My name's Cookie...no, I mean Buddy! Apparently my humans can't make up their minds about my name but I think they've decided on Buddy which is fine as long as I'm being fed well!

My human's name that is a member here is Jenn (aka ZoeyGirl)

Hi! My name is Marshal. Yes I do think of them as slaves they feed us water us . . . . . BUUUUT! Maybe they should let us hop around mor i just don't get it!!!! By the way my slaves name is Ashley.

Suki & Maki here.

Our slave... no wait, our mom is Ana. I can tell she loves us very much 'cause she always takes cares of us and feed us with yummy food. She also lets us run for quite some time daily and we feel very happy... binkies all the way! :D

Hey! Its Lily here! And my Owner lets me run around alot exspecially when I have a litter! But my name is Lily and my slaves name Ashley and Erin (FYI Ashley is Himmiechick) She just told me 2day!!!!!

Love Always,

!!Lily!!:twitch:

I'm Timothy and my mommy is Cirrustwi. I'm willing to share her with some others around here, a couple dogs and cats and some reptiles. BUT, I know I'm the favorite!!

Me - Pippin(a.k.a.:The Pipster)

My bunny slave - Becky(a.k.a. : da petter/da tweat bwinger/da hoomin pooper scooper/harbwinger of banana)

I, Pippin, hab spoken

ey all ya bun-buns out der ow ya doin i now i's talkin cwazy i's gonna be too yrs old dis yea. oooh ooh my nam is poe after dis cwazy guy ( no weally hes cwazy ) namd Edgar Allen Poe and he wites scawy stuff.okayz let me get down to bisness ; my nam is Poe my bunny slave is lilly or bubba or minda ( elfmommy ) i like lilly da most. well der is also da dad he hols me somtims not vewy much doe well i also shar da hoomins wit da dog or kirby he a wimp i can scawe him:pssd: eesy:roflmao: well gotta go lilly is practicing violin:boohoo: and dont now i's in her and she could turn around any moment and be suspishus:craziness by gotta act all angel like:pray::inlove:

Butsy here :)

here's a pic of meee.

12654_082140_590000003.jpg

my mom's name is tiffany and she's 17 :)

here's a pic.

12654_171854_230000000.jpg

My name: Milo

Slave's name: avarocks

I live in a house with 6 guinea pigs, we don't care about each other too much but when we do decide to play together we get along. Mommy thinks it's cute and takes pictures of it.

Latest posts

Back