Who's your hoo-min?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi its Moo Moo, Blueberry, Mr. Smores, Velvet, Mr. Muffin, Sweetie, Rudy, Barney, Oreo, Nibbles, Skippery, Duchess, Baby and our human is Wabbitdad12 aka Dave.

He is a good slave, no complaints, well one he only gives us one banana treat at bedtime.

Hi I'm Gulliver, and as you can see I am so much of a man that my momma doesn't need no other buns in her life; she always says how I am enuff bunfor her!:D
Gulliver_005_web.jpg

This is me. I'm a pretty cool dude, as you can see.

And you wanna see how much my momma loves me?
THIS much!:
EH_Gulliver_blurry_but_cute_Best_for_Web.jpg

Her name is Eileen. I don't really like it so much when she picks me up, but see how happy she is doing it? What's a bun to do. She was so nice to me when she found me and my foot hurted. She helped it get better even though I wasn't nice to her when she was helping. She did give me this yummy stuff, that I think she called mettacamm. It was so good! But now she says I can't have it NO MORE! My foot is better but I still miss that stuff, it smelled like feet.
I like my brekfuss stuff she gives me now though.

I like it here and I 'specially love her. I give her kisses on her face all the time (I don't tell her that I eat my poos right before; that's my secret. A bun's gotta have some fun, rite?)

Eileen has ahuman buck. He's nice to me too. She calls him Tom.I let him pet me and pick me up because he seems like a good guy, and he let Eileen take me home forever. But Eileen is my favorite.

We're Zeus, and Barnaby.

Here's us!
l_765fd1640a113392890c090faf8dc552.jpg

Our human slave says that her name is Michelle, but we just call her "Human #1", or "the human". "Human #2" is her boyfriend, Chris, who is also our slave, even though he refuses to clean up our poops (but he does give us more treats then Human #1 will give us, because she says treats arn't good for us).

Here's Human #1, holding Barnaby (who's showing off his "lucky rabbit's foot", as the human calls them).
l_42c9dce7f88ef5475d08719b7169372b.png

ouRnAMeS ARe oPAl anD NIkE AnD WE aRelOveD aND OwENdBY OuR MoMmy DaDDy GrANDpa And grANdPa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:
TheBunswinter08042.jpg

Dis is Magic, I am owned by my hooman, Emily (or the owner of BlueSkyAcresRabbitry) so that is why her name is that. I share dis account wifs my oder bunnies, like Sippi, an Lily, an Kalea-Rae an I no sure about the oder bunners, but yeah.

Fluffball:
Hi again My owner is called Rebecca.
Dippy:
That's what I was going to say :grumpy:
Fluffball :
It doesn't matter who says it we both have the same owner,
Dippy:
i am older so I should get to say it
Fluffball:
Well thats not fa.....
Nibbles:
Calm down you two youngsters these days are always so nosiy - you know back in my day children were meant to be seen not heard,

Mommy slave got me my own account, since I had to use hers before and she won't tell me her password, meanies. My slave is Outlaw Pygmy

Hi everyone!!

Our dad, Wabbitdad 12, let us introduce him awhile back. Be we forgots to mention the MOMMY!! She's -

[align=left]Wabbitmom12 (Get it? Just about like dad's, right?) Sometimes Dad and the aunties calls her "Karen". We like the name "mom" better![/align]
[align=left]We also havesome hooman siblings. They loves us a lot. One's a teenage boy andthe other's a teenage girl.Sometimes they takes us bye-bye, to go see lots of other buns, andpeoples,and some guys called "judges". Those judges guys usually likes us a bunch too! But, those sillee siblings has lots of friends, too. They shows us off to those friends, then puts us back in our room so they can go bye-bye! Can you imagine, they don't even invites us to go along!?[/align]
[align=left]Well, we will sign off for now, in order of our ages (Mommy says that's the fair way.)[/align]
[align=left]Skippery the Lionhead, Velvet the Flemmie, Nibbles the Lop, Baby the Himi, Dutchess the Dutchbun, S'mores the Dutchbun, Blueberry the Min-Rex, Rudy the French Lop, Oreo the Havana, MuffinMan the Lop, Barney the Flemmie, Sweetie the Flemmie, Moo-Moo the Hotot,Lily the Flemmie,& Thumper the Flemmie (Did we get eveybody?....)[/align]

I is Fintan and my slave is DublinPerky if you know her tell her I need more treats!

I am teh beautiful Merin my slave is DublinPErky too tell her that she need to be admiring me right now!

HI I am Nessa! My mommy is DublinPerky. I can't believe my boyfriend and sister call her slave!

Hello! I'm Toby, and my Mama's name is Kelly (kherrmann3).

Berry-Boo seems to like Mama's boyfriend, Will, better. So, Will is Berry-Boo's Dad :)

Ello! this is Yamaya, wait wait, i forgot to comand you to bow down, my slave is Lila, she is also my designated driver, and soooometimes my....... Mother ( dont tell her I said that) I unfortunatly have to share this account with the perverted King the annoying smokey, and the wierd creepy snowy, mom says I have to let some one elso talk now......

hi me is smokey and i's only dis many ( one month ) and guess what! today i...... went..... outside! yays and guess what else i likes snowy she is pwetty dats why i lick hers so much....... Byyyyye

waz up, im king ( pathetic name i know i told lila to name me somin betterbuuuuut no) so ya.... I like the ladies, anyone know any single ladies lookin for a big stong buck? no.. well fine than, im done talking to you

hiiiiiii this is snowy, Lila is my mommy, forever and always, and i love her so so so so so much, my hobbies are: exploring, biting people, making sure mommy never sleeps, tiping over my food and water dishes, and eating craisins, My best friend ever is Smokey even though he is a month younger than me, the person I look up to is Yamaya, every one listens to her and does what she wants even mamma some day I want to be just like her, also I think im very pretty dont you think?

here this is me

snowy001.jpg

and this is Smokey

Smokey001.jpg

and this is Yamaya

PICT0075.jpg

and this is king

Bunsincostume011.jpg

I have to go now were gannna watch a movie byyyye

wabbitmom12 wrote:
Hi everyone!!

Our dad, Wabbitdad 12, let us introduce him awhile back. Be we forgots to mention the MOMMY!! She's -

[align=left]Wabbitmom12 (Get it? Just about like dad's, right?) Sometimes Dad and the aunties calls her "Karen". We like the name "mom" better![/align]

[align=left]We also havesome hooman siblings. They loves us a lot. One's a teenage boy andthe other's a teenage girl.Sometimes they takes us bye-bye, to go see lots of other buns, andpeoples,and some guys called "judges". Those judges guys usually likes us a bunch too! But, those sillee siblings has lots of friends, too. They shows us off to those friends, then puts us back in our room so they can go bye-bye! Can you imagine, they don't even invites us to go along!?[/align]

[align=left]Well, we will sign off for now, in order of our ages (Mommy says that's the fair way.)[/align]

[align=left]Skippery the Lionhead, Velvet the Flemmie, Nibbles the Lop, Baby the Himi, Dutchess the Dutchbun, S'mores the Dutchbun, Blueberry the Min-Rex, Rudy the French Lop, Oreo the Havana, MuffinMan the Lop, Barney the Flemmie, Sweetie the Flemmie, Moo-Moo the Hotot,Lily the Flemmie,& Thumper the Flemmie (Did we get eveybody?....)[/align]
OOOPSIES!! Also, Titan the Flemmie and Tiny the Nethie and Carmel the Lionhead and Pudge the Mini Lop!! They are the new guys here, you see. *RIP Lily, Barney, and S'mores.*

Hi

My name is Storm

SDC10853.jpg

My mommy and daddy

E.J. Kat

Mybabyand.jpg

I love them both very much. They spoil me rotten moms friends always say. I think they just love me and wants what is best for me. Oh daddy said do not look at his bald spot. What ever that means

Hi. This is Abby. Shhh... That crazy lady might hear us. Sorry, stupid boys. Tony is about to give me away. He is BIG and stupid and loud and obnoxious. The crazy lady who feeds us and TRIES to cuddle me is mostly called Mom, whatever that is. I don't really care. I am much to busy to be bothered by her. Dang that Tony... He makes me want to thump. Oops gotta go. I thumped and here comes the crazy lady

Latest posts

Back