Who's down the hole

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jemm

jemm
Reaction score
I let my 2 have the run of the back yard when I can, little monkeys have dug themselves a little hides hole. i hadn't seen them for a while the other day so I stuck a camera down, I liked the results. Does anyone else give their buns a free run, luckily my yard is well contained.

167mv6u.jpg

2r4pu2u.jpg

I just have one question, how do you get them to come out when you want them to? lol

Wow, that's a pretty big hole they managed to dig! So cute :hbunnysmell:

I just have one question, how do you get them to come out when you want them to? lol

They just come out when they are ready it's quite strange really but they go down the hole do what they want then come out, usually every 20 minutes if so they pop out so if I want to put them back in the hutch I just cover the hole up, it's quite cool actually and I feel that they are being buns and digging holes, hope the garden doesn't collapse into a sink hole, I will take more pictures tonight give you a better idea :bunny17:

That's what I'd be worried about is the garden collapsing, or worse if the tunnels extended under the house! It is adorable though, great that they can be themselves :)

That is a huge hole! I thought the one my bun dug was big, but that is enormous! They did such a great job!

They have thank you, I have tried to get a few more pic so the first one is just to show you where the access tunnel is so just to the side of the hutch by the grey breeze block is where they go in
2cpc903.jpg

So I have my iPhone in my hand at full arms length in this one and it looks like it goes back a loads more too

bdv88k.jpg

I might try a make some sort of extension pole and see how far I can go they have been busy though, the great esce springs to mind
:ponder:

Just a quick update, they disappeared te other day for ages, it was raining so anyways stuck the camera down the hole, it looks like they have 2 floors now either down the tunnel or the viewing platform!

image.jpg

Nice! Wouldn't it be awesome to be able to turn into a rabbit and explore that? Ooh! Try to strap a go-pro camera to one of them! Although if the camera got stuck down there...

Nice! Wouldn't it be awesome to be able to turn into a rabbit and explore that? Ooh! Try to strap a go-pro camera to one of them! Although if the camera got stuck down there...

I would love too! I am actually thinking of ways to get a camera further down some tape and a long stick is favourite at the moment, might have a go tomorrow!!

Good grief, that is one long tunnel they are building, love the two levels and the bun looking at you. It would be great to see exactly how much they´ve managed to dig.

Omg your yard is going to be Swiss cheese in no time LOL! They're probably having the time of their lives!

It does make me laugh, right so ihavehad a go just imagine my iPhone tied onto a long stick by a boot lace and then me shoving it blindly down the hole. I have taken these from video stills so not very exciting, I have tried to publish the video on YouTube but it doesn't seem to publish it, just keep saying unable to publish, I have never done it before so not sure why, I will keep trying.
So this picture shows just how much they have dug out shame I can't get to the end and see exactly how far it goes!

image.jpg

I think this is the you tube link, I think and hope so!!

[ame]http://youtu.be/afbsZ5bspvk[/ame]

is this against the foundation of your house? if so, what will keep them from doing structural damage and what not?

Latest posts

Back