Whoops...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malo

Reaction score
I checked and checked and checked comparing towebsites and I was pretty sure that Whisper was a girl. Well, I went totrance "her" today and I noticed a testie. Oh boy (Literally). Well, atleast when I get him fixed it will be less expensive :shock:

This is very weird... Im used to saying "Theres my Whispy girl" now its going to be "Thats my whispy boy"

Oh, I think a lot of us have had a problem withthat. I brought Sage home, thinking I had a little girl whomight want to be Daisy's friend...well, he wanted to be her friendalright.

They quickly were separated.

Jen

XDDDD my brother wants me to rename him "Secret"because of what he was hiding. Im going to keep him Whisper, though,because he responds to it and comes when he is called

DO THE HOORA DUN DUN DUN DUN UDN DUN UDN DUN DUN

*puts Whispy on chair and lifts her..sorry..HIM, into the air*

lets give hime a bar-mitzvah, ahh those were the days, well it was only 2 yrs ago...HAZAA

Oh that fairy, we so need to catch that one.

Whisper is a very nice unisex name. I'm glad you're keeping it, I like it.

That same fairy came and torned Hopi from a she to a he overnight. My Girls weren't both girls:shock:and had to beseperated. Now I check poor Stormy every day to make sure she is ashe.

Tina

Oops!! We had the problem with MooShu. ButMooShu is not a unisex name, but by the time I found out it was to lateto change it, so we just call her Moosh face (moooosh, like a cow MOO)!Because she makes a moosh face when u touch her nose or whiskers! Don'tworry Malo, it happens to the best of us!!! Now- a nueter is cheaper!THANKS WHISPER!!! :bunnydance:

I wasn't too sure about JJ, my bunny.The girl at the pet store said he was a boy, so I just went withthat. JJ hates to be handled in any way, so I never wanted togo down there to check.

Well, this morning, I'm chilling on the couch in my fuzzy purpleslippers, and he hops on the ottoman and begins to frantically hump myslipper.

Guess I should give the girl at the pet store some credit for beingright about his sex, eh? (Even though she did say my bun wasa dutch, and he's um....not black and white.)

Latest posts

Back