Who here show's their Bun's?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But that doesn't mean he cant be breed right? To get a better showable bunny?? That is why I'm trying to get info

ya when you breed dutch you need one nice parent and the other one doesint matter, so the buck would hopefuly carry his markings on to the kits, but the blue eye gene will probably carry on to some of the kits to, depending on how big the litter is

oh, I got you, But then why she gave me that if she knows about it then, I need a litter in June for my son for the fair

The big Doe that i have her markings on her back isn't straight, But the small Doe she told me that she is show able but i cant breed her to the Buck cause they are brothers and sisters.

she may not have known, and you probably will get some decent buns from that litter, but my buck and your small doe would probably be good because my buck isint very large ether

Yeah, She's smaller then her brother and her face looks funny because of her coat.. But it sucks you live far though

ahh, Well its good that you are young and start this at a young age, Then a old fart that doesnt know much about showing them.. Thanks for the info and helping me out on this.

your welcome, any time you have a question go ahead and message me, even though I only have 3 years of experience im sure i know at least some things :biggrin2:

I sure will ask, My aunt isnt here to ask her questions. She lives in Wisconsin, But she wants me to go the National's with her in Minnesota.

Back