Whitening Soap Recommendations?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BebeFluff

Reaction score
I have a 3 year old white and black Lionhead Mix, but I don’t know what whitening soap I should use for his stained fur. I have some older pictures where he has some stained fur, he lives outside in a raised hutch.

I’m showing him in 4H, my 11 month old Lionhead Cross is all grey so there is not a problem with his fur only my 3 years old fur needs whitened.

Any recommendations for some good whitening soap? Also if it’s called something different I apologize, I call it whitening soap since it’s easier to remember.

Thank you to whoever replies with any recommendations!

Attachments

• IMG_3121.jpeg
    IMG_3121.jpeg
    587.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4472.jpeg
    IMG_4472.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
I've moved this to the Showroom section for our experienced Show members to reply. Bathing is not recommended for rabbits period. However, in the world of showing rabbits, I imagine they have some tricks and tips they use. (Might be with dampened cornstarch or baking soda, but I'll let someone experienced with this chime in.)

Typically a rabbit should not end up with stained paws. Stained paws would usually be a result of the way the cage and/or the litterbox is setup. With the right setup, the rabbit will be able to keep his paws clean himself. How soon do you have to show him? If there's enough time, just changing his environment will allow him to clean them himself.

Latest posts

Back