White Female bunny Northeastern Ohio

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad to hear things are working out for Pandora. I have thought of her often since it was posted here that she was looking for a home.

I will keep my fingers crossed that she arrives safely. And I look forward to seeing her all settled in her new home :)

sorry guys! pandora still has a home waiting for her up here, i just had lots of bad stuff going on (was sick really bad, then work got a little overwhelming, then my computer broke).

going to pm BumbleFuzz and see were we are at and try to get her up here asap (i start my vacation in about a week and 1/2 so will have lots of spare time to get her here!

Still waiting for Katt's bunny to be better before we arrange the drive out. Still looking for a home however.
The original owner finally moved into her apartment and I was trying to get her to reconsider taking Pandora back while I wait, (her place is freaking huge but now she doesn't wanna deal with fur or some bs. So much for that.)
This has been an altogether frustrating process. I wish i could just keep her XD she such a sweetie.

BumbleFuzz wrote:
Still waiting for Katt's bunny to be better before we arrange the drive out. Still looking for a home however.
The original owner finally moved into her apartment and I was trying to get her to reconsider taking Pandora back while I wait, (her place is freaking huge but now she doesn't wanna deal with fur or some bs. So much for that.)
This has been an altogether frustrating process. I wish i could just keep her XD she such a sweetie.
That is such a shame that her original owner won't open up her home to a sweet bunny. You know what though, Pandora might be better off!

Sorry guys that I haven't update about this.

I would love to still take Pandora, but as I already told BumbleFuzz, I do not feel comfortable taking another rabbit in until Winnie is back to full health. Anyone that has read my blog knows that Winnie has been ill for about a month now, and since I don't know what it is going on with her, I had to put a hold off on taking Pandora in.

Hopefully everyone understands. If I can get Winnie feeling better, to a place that I am comfortable taking in another rabbit, and Pandora is still in need of another home, then she is more then welcome here.

So the update is that Pandora still needs a new home, and we are looking for her to find a forever one right now. And that in the future I should be able to take her in as a foster, once Winnie is better.

Thanks for the update, I was just recently thinking about Pandora. I'm so glad to hear things are going well. I will keep my fingers crossed that you can give her her forever home :biggrin2:

If things get too bad for you please let me know. I will try to see what I can do to help :)

She looks great in the photos, one big happy girl :bunnybutt:

Pandora is doing well, she has settled into a routine and is merrily expanding her territory in the apartment.

As of now we are still considering ourselves a foster home. We really are going to try to keep her but if she were to get sick we would not be able to afford a vet. Her original owner has now ceased to help support her and it's unlikely she will be willing to pay if there is another emergency.

SO! if another home that is more able to afford her and give her the love and attention she needs we still would rather see her go to a better home. If our monetary situation improves we want to keep her! she has inured herself to us and we to she.

I leave it to the moderators to decide to close the thread or not.

Thanks for the support everyone. This has been quite a challenge.

Latest posts

Back