White Female bunny Northeastern Ohio

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Due to unexpected circumstances it is uncertain if she can take Pandora. I'll be holding out of hope that Nik can still take her in the end but please help me keep an ear out for others interested in the meantime. :(

/crossfingers

I am sorry to say Pandora has to go back to the Humane society in the next week. Maybe they will have better luck there. It is creeping up on a year now and I simply do not have the Money/Time/Room she needs. Not to mention I have too many pets already.

Thank you everyone who has helped look!

Oh no, I feel so bad....I hate to see her go back :(Not that they don't take good care of them but I'm sure they could use the room for other incoming homeless bunnies.

When do you plan to return her?

Do you know if she gets along with other rabbits?

I know it's killing me too, and I don't know if she has ever been around other bunnies.

Friend is making the appointment to pick her up this Saturday the 5th.

Do you know if they have room to take her back at the shelter? I know when I have walked in there for anything the first thing I am told is that they are full (and they don't even know why I'm there) I guess they must have so many drop offs that it's the first thing they say.

Does she have good litterbox habits? How is her temperment? Does she make a huge mess of her cage when she is locked up?

Sorry for all the questions, I am just trying to get a feel for the situation.

When i spoke to the staff there they were adamant that i bring her back if i haven't found a home and were rather unhelpful as to foster homes. I was surprised too.

She has a very laid back temperament, is a big girl and likes to mess with the cats. She has never been around another rabbit so i don't know how she is with them.

Out of cage time has been limited to the bedroom because my apartment is small and is VERY not rabbit safe. When I do have the cage door open she rarely wanders out, prefers to chill at the door.

If a day or so goes by and I haven't been able to play she usually turns her wrath on her toys, I try to keep her busy with phonebooks and paper bags and regular ruffling.

She is very good about her litter box, goes back in her cage to use it when she is out and about. Only a few stray pellets usually. I've been able to keep her on a bedsheet in a pen on the floor all this time.

I don't want to have to turn her out after being thrust away once already but I'm broke and so invested in my other critters and school. It's becoming stressful and it's not fair to her either way. :(

If anyone has the room to foster her I would much rather that than go back again, but time is pressing.

and she IS spayed should that be an issue

Thank you again for the interest >.<

I feel so bad, I am full capacity or I would take her myself :(

She sounds like a doll, I hope she finds her forever home soon. I'm glad you gave it a shot and tried to help but we all have our limits.

Is the HS a kill shelter? I would hate to see her go there. Have you tried contacting the Buckeye HRS? I can ask around for you if you still have her. Please let me know.

I got a big poke from a definite home in Minnesota but its is quite a drive and the car can proooobably only make it to Chicago.. Hopefully we can get her there in January, but out of curiosity does this forum have any relay transport chains between Northern ohio and Eastern MN?

BumbleFuzz wrote:
I got a big poke from a definite home in Minnesota but its is quite a drive and the car can proooobably only make it to Chicago.. Hopefully we can get her there in January, but out of curiosity does this forum have any relay transport chains between Northern ohio and Eastern MN?
I would PM Haley. She might me able to help get something organized.

:expressionless ...so

It seems Pandora is living up to her name and the trials of humanity are in her wake... not her fault of course >.O.

Minnesota has fallen through. SO she is still up for adoption, still need to move her. I am absolutely broke and getting more than a little frustrated -_-;

Even if there's another foster home out there to take her, anything. I REALLY don't want to send her back to the Humane society or dump her on just anyone. Wasn't fair to me or her, wouldn't be for anyone else.

Latest posts

Back