White Female bunny Northeastern Ohio

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BumbleFuzz

Reaction score
A friend of mine adopted Pandora and was not prepared for the commitment that is bunny. I have taken her in for now so that she does not have to go back to the shelter she just came from a few months ago, however I do not have the room or money to keep her long term.

She needs a rehome! She is a laid back girl, spayed, litterbox trained. Used to cats.
loves to romp and get scritchins once you coax her lazy butt out of her hut. :p
She is a little over a year old.

She is currently living in a 48"x48" ferret playpen. I cannot include the cage but the litter bin, floor mats for under the sheet , bin hut, dishes, hay, and toys can all go with her if needed!

I am in in Mentor Ohio, and willing to meet part way within 25 miles.

y Hullo thar
pandora005.jpg

I get scritchins?!
pandora004.jpg

mmmmmmmmm hot eared scritchin bliss :blushan:
pandora003.jpg

Aww, She is a cutie! Thank you for taking her in and trying to find her a forever home :)

Do you have anyone interested in her yet?

Nuuu no bunny love interest yet! :expressionless

I'm hoping to have her rehomed before November. /crossfingers for teh squishy fluffy bun!

We aren't too sure on her weight, but yes shes a big squooshy bun! I'd say shes about the weight of an average medium kitty. Shes definitely the size of my Smaller boy cat, much to his dismay :p !

She still needs a loving home :) Shes very laid back and would be great for someone who just wants a happy flop. Still searching!

i sent you a PM, andI would have sent you an Email but I do not know yours. I was going to adopt a rabbit last night but then I saw your post. I'm going to wait to see if you get ahold of me before I make a decision. My email is [email protected] and i PMed you my phone number. please contact me, thanks

nicole

:bunnydance:

Cool! I hope she gets a good home. I have been thinking about her since you posted :)

Nicole, I think I am the one that sent you the info on Pandora. I hope things work out for you both.'

Please keep us posted.

I too hope she gets a loving home soon. I would sooo want her if i didn't already have a female and a hubby that said no :p

luvthempigs wrote:
Cool! I hope she gets a good home. I have been thinking about her since you posted :)

Nicole, I think I am the one that sent you the info on Pandora. I hope things work out for you both.'

Please keep us posted.

probably :)

you emailed me the ad? otherwise i wouldnt have known about this, so thank you

Latest posts

Back