Which should I choose?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can see his coloring and adorable lop-ness in this one. It wouldn't let me edit the last post.

Lopboy.jpg

He is very cute! Looking forward to seeing more pics and hearing about how he settles in (when you get him).

Well done on doing your research.

Does he have a name? and will you be keeping his name or choosing a new one?

crystal wrote:
He is very cute! Looking forward to seeing more pics and hearing about how he settles in (when you get him).

Thanks! I really appreciate all of the support I've gotten from all of you. :D

His current name is Thumper, but I'll probably change it. Right now, I'm thinking Shakespeare or Dallas. Though, I usually don't choose a final name until I know their personalities better.

Rashel wrote:
crystal wrote:

Thanks! I really appreciate all of the support I've gotten from all of you. :D

His current name is Thumper, but I'll probably change it. Right now, I'm thinking Shakespeare or Dallas. Though, I usually don't choose a final name until I know their personalities better.

Oh Thumper... how original lol. I guess he does look like Thumper a bit.

I can totally see him as a Dallas. But totally agree that you want to see his personality first...

Hi!
We picked him up earlier, got his cage set up, etc. He's soooo cute! :inlove:
Understandably, he's a bit scared right now. I have to say, I understand why they called him 'Thumper', haha. I
He'll settle down, though. Isn't thumping just a warning signal, or saying "I'm scared/worried," ?

Hmm... now for names. I'm thinking either Dallas or Sebastian. (Shakespeare just doesn't really fit him.)
Any ideas?

Oh he is just so cute!...i really..really love the name Sebastian though...but i do know just how hard it can be to choose just that right name...so good luck on the name that you do choose for your lovely little boy.

Haha, thanks, guys!
A friend actually mentioned a name from the books series she reads, and the name just stuck.
Therefore, he's officially Acheron, AKA: Ash.

He's settling in really well. I think it helped him, having met me before. By tonight, he was exploring the room, doing dead-bunny flops and binkies. :biggrin2:

Pictures, anyone?

009.jpg

(Don't worry, the music player is cordless.)

016.jpg

"Whoa, what's up there?"

002-1.jpg

"Yesh, you silly human, this ish my spot. Get that thing away."

That's a cute name you picked for him...he's such a cute little boy and he does remind me somewhat of my Cassidy...the same colouring :)

Ash is a good name because it looks like he rubbed his nose in ash haha

sounds like he is already very comfortable! and you are on the ball to know that people would comment on the cd player, I know bunny owners who had their bunny roaming around their lounge room with all kinds of appliances, and they were totally unaware that it could be harmful!

keep the photos coming! does he have one white paw? very cute!

Have you checked if any bunny is sick? And Id go for the sprayed one because litterbox traning isn't that important and you can train the bunny too. Whats more important quite a bit of money or a few days of training?

Latest posts

Back