Where do your buns hang out?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Devon and Amber love lounging under beds. Especially on hot days:)

CupCake seems to likebeingunder the table. Usually the dining room table. She has also begun hanging out behind the couch. The space between the wall and the couch is big enoughfor her to lay down in but it takes sometime for her to turn around.I think she likes it because there is an air conditioning grate behindthe couch so it stays cool.Plus I can't reach her when she is back there so I think that makes it all the more appealing.

Lissa

The girls likethe tile in front of the fireplace:

RabbitsNovember132005031.jpg

Shadow likes lying under the kitchen table and Toby prefers the shelf in his cage. I have to beg him to come out and play sometimes.

Pebbles favourite place is my moms room.. but my mom thinks she's 'never' been in there..

:embarrassed::whistling

She also likes the stairs :D.

cookie likes to be underfoot, regaurdless of where we are.

stormy likes it in a wicker basket, under my chair or on top of her pen:colors:

Here's Buttercup relaxing on his sofa

Soooska

attachment.php

Hehe,i was going to buy a lounge like that for my buns to put in their room but i thought they might just rip it to shreds,but the one i was going to get was a lot smaller,i think it was made for a smalldog or cat,i seen someone post a picture of their bunny lounging around on it on another forum a while ago and i thought wow that is so cool,but i think my buns are a bit destructive,hehe Buttercup looks so comfy just hanging out on that sofa:)

cheryl

Laura wrote:
The girls likethe tile in front of the fireplace:

RabbitsNovember132005031.jpg

Shadow likes lying under the kitchen table and Toby prefers the shelf in his cage. I have to beg him to come out and play sometimes.

Laura,i just love your little girls,i love their colours,they compliment each other:)

cheryl

His favorites, in this order:

Circling my feet (yes, I know what this means)

Under a bed (any of the three we have)

Guest Bathroom making a mess--of course it would be the guest one and not our private one!

On top of the living room floor air vent

On the dining room rug

Alex: on the sofa, and next to Ryo's cage

Ryo: under the coffee table, and by the tv

i wanted one of those sofas but i thought they would never use it because i WANT them to

oh my bed,in his cage on my arm(he thinks he's a parrot) on our couch in the basement on your lap,on a shoulder,in your hand(yeah I know it's kinda hard to think that a 4-5pound bun can fit in your hand):bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back