Where are all the Aussies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG000133.jpg

I'll be moving to Australia whenever I get out of college. May be awhile though. :grumpy:

i am new on here not sure what i am doing have u got rabbits and whay
t kind have u got

Hey Rodney! Welcome to the forum! :)

I have one netherland dwarf X mini rex and a lop. They're both quite young and full of energy, especially Jasper the dwarf. What bunnies do you have?

Whereabouts in Australia are you?

I actually don't remember lol! I was pretty young and we didn't live there all the time.

You're in Belgrave too...do you know Paige?? She's in that area. She has Indigo and Sirius Lee Cute. I know her from AU companion rabbits. I'm in Canada, but I have an inner Aussie :)

Hi All

Here's another Ozzie! I just joined yesterday and I am from Perth. Just got a rabbit 2 weeks ago with no experience.. Wouldn't mind a get together with anyone from Perth if anyone is interested to share experiences etc.

Cheers, Carol

I'm new here too. I too am from Melbourne (Carrum Downs). I'm originally from QLD though. I got bunnies when I moved here because I'd always wanted rabbits up there but couldn't cause they're illegal. When I moved here I had to leave my 3 horses, 2 dogs and bird behind til I could afford to bring them down

Now I'm the proud mummy of 4 dwarf lops. (3 of which i hand-raised when they're parents died in the heat wave in january).

I too am looking for NIC's if anyone finds them.I emailed seville classics about shipping some from the US but they will only do a minimum order and to get that size container shipped over it will cost $20,000 so it's a tad expensive.

I know they get them at costco in the US maybe we should try Melbourne's new costco. Might ring them tomorrow

Can someone please tell me what NICs means as everyone keeps using that word and I have no idea what it means! :blushan:

Latest posts

Back