Where are all the Aussies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, Im Rebecca and my baby Willoughby we are from Wollongong! Im looking at getting a friend for Willoughby but not sure where to go other than a pet store!

I'm Amanda and we're near Gembrook/Pakenham Vic. Cinnamon is an only bun for another few days, then we're adopting her a friend.

NIC type cubes are in the Pakenham and Narre Warren (near Fountain Gate) Bunnings.

:wave:Hi Rebecca and Amanda

Rebecca..you can always try calling the RSPCA and ask if they have any bunnies there or if they know of any rescues that has bunnies...or you can try finding a breeder in your area...they are just two ways that you could try to get a bunny friend for Willoughby.

Definitely look up the RSPCA if you get a chance and they're not too far from you! I know in our local one, there are always heaps of buns there of all sorts who need homes. Unfortunately a lot of them get put to sleep due to lack of homes and it's a pity as the ones I've met are all sweethearts. We're going Saturday and they've got dwarf, dwarf lop, cashmere, dutch, dutch mix etc etc. As a bonus, they're already fixed and for much less money than the vets charge if you buy one. ($50 adoption fee vs $220 at my bunny vet... wow)

I had a look online and they didnt show any bunnies on the website but im going to go in and have a look or all them up beause i'd love to rescue one. just wanting to get one thats not too old coz my Willoughby isnt that old himself.

Small online world! Cabrissi I think I ""know" you from another forum! I am from Ballarat and my other passion apart from rabbits, is chooks!!:D

Yep, I don't post under Imarni though, but Savane ;)your name was so familar I had to pop back to BYP for a look and thought yep I think it's the same Cabrissi!

Yup... I could SWEAR I've seen you post as Imarni before though? I thought the name looked familiar when I saw it pop up earlier!

As far as I know, I'm the only one using the name Cabrissi as it's not a real word... I made it by combining the first two letters of my 4 dogs names - Cade, Bria, Isabella and Sierra. LOL I've used it everywhere for about 8 yrs now. :)

Nope, never used it before, not unless your on a Natural Therapists forum? I joined one about 5 days ago and posted as Imarní then.

I thought your name might have been because you came from Brisbane orginally, LOL funny how we assume!

A friend and I are going to start showing and breeding mini lops. We just joined a rabbit group and they asked for stud names so she picked her and I made mine up from Kumaris - Princess and Imarni - peace and faith to come up with Kumarni Rabbit Stud.

Hi :)
I'm in Western Australia.
My beautiful bunny is called Sweets & I love him so much! (he's my first bunny)
He's sooo cute, lives in my room. I just bought him a luxury bed from ebay, hehe. HE loves to jump up on my bed (which he's not allowed to do 'cause i don't want him falling off)

good to see some Aussies!

katie

Welcome Sweets!

I am from WA too. Sox and I live in Thornlie. I am new to rabbits too and I've had Sox now for 9 months. Sox is a white dwarf X and she can be a real ratbag and a pain in the butt at time but at other times can be so sweet.

I am going on holidays in 2 weeks and I finally found boarding for Sox which I am so grateful! She is going to be looked after by a young lady who shows rabbits and belongs to two rabbit clubs. Also had offers from rabbit breeders to look after Sox for free. Looks like there are plenty of rabbit owners in WA too, it's just that not many of them go on the forums.

Have fun with your new mate!

Cheers, Carol:bunnydance:

Hi Carol,

Sox sounds very sweet & cheeky!
Sweet's is 8 months old now & i've had him since he was 9 weeks. He can also be quite naughty at times.
It must've been hard to choose who was going to look after Sox....I know i'd have a hard time finding the right person! Good to know there's people in WA that'll look after bunnies!

Katie

Hiyas,

My bunnies and i are from Sydney's Eastern suburbs but were looking to buy a house in the blue mountains or Wollongong area, so hopefully won't be in the city much longer. ^.^

Annette

Latest posts

Back