When should I start to worry....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baxter

Reaction score
HI, I posted earlier that my new bun hasarrived! I got her today and she is cute and fuzzy and I loveher!! When should I be worried about her. She isstill sitting in her litter box and she has not moved and had any foodor water and she also hasn't pooped. It has been about 3hours since we got home. Should I be worried about her and ifnot.... when should I start!

thanks so much!

Michelle

I wouldn't worry yet. She's probably just scared. She'll eat when she's hungry. Congrats on your new baby by the way!:)

it can take a couple of days for a rabbit toadjust to its new home. just give it some time and your baby will warmup to its new surroundings :)

I bet she'll do some moving about andeating/drinking during the night once everything settlesdown. If she hasn't eaten or gone to the bathroom by morning,I would get a bit concerned then.

--Dawn

I just caught her nibbling on some hay!!!!

In her old place she used a water bowl not a bottle. I have abottle for her. Do you think I will have to show her how touse it or will she figure it out?

Michelle

I would give her a water bowl until she gets settled into her new home.

After that you can put peanut butter on the part where shedrinks from the bottle and she will figure out that water comes out!

:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back