What's Your Favorite Toy?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and Rudy loves thses baggies cardbordie treat bages .We lovetto digg and push them.we Aslo love thos boxes we can tearr up .

i hav to faves!
my pizza bx tent and bx to chew
840A0082.jpg

840A0090.jpg

thumper
840A0034.jpg

and i guess that makes 3 my fringy paper towel roll.
100_0500.jpg

Juniper here... Thistle's boring, she doesn't really like toys. She'll just pick up and throw around a piece of cardboard... boring!!

Lupin loves the treat ball best, she says it's her favourite toy. She likes to chase it, especially when our mumrolls it about the floor for her! She picks it up and carries it around, too... she's funny.

I don't have a favourite toy, but I do have a favourite game, and that's called Wake Mummy Up in the Middle of the Night by Jumping on Her and Walking All Over Her! She doesn't really like it, I think, but I think it's good fun because I always get a stroke afterwards. I think mum should buy us more toys.

hello it is me cocoa

these are my favroite toys right now

Captured2007-6-3000014.jpg

I also love it when my human puts honey treats in tubes for me to try & get out

you are really lucky to have such a loving big person to look after you and buy you pressies. My favorite toy is my new plastic hat - mummy said something to the laughing man who lives here that I liked the new flower pot; I didn't understand what she meant couldn't she see I was showing off my new hat! Mind you it could do with some eye holes so I could see where I'm going - it is a very badly designed hat.

Roger here. Who plays with toys? I like to read. So, I guess books are my toys.

Now [roger's] an intellectual, brings a book to every meal.
He likes the deep philosophers, like norman vincent peale.
He thinks the army's just the thing,
Because he finds it broadening.
It makes a fella proud to be a soldier!

*from Tom Lehrer's It Makes A Fellow Proud To Be A Soldier

721371597_16ac35d67e.jpg

My FAVORITE toy EVER is my ball. It is one of those human pool balls that u fill with water to squish. It had never been use and was laying in the floor when i was investigateing the rocking chair.......i plyed with it once and now my mommy (erin) wouldnt dare take it away! I love it!! I like tossing it and then watch my mommy rol back to me and then chew on it a lil bit and then back to "Bunny Baseball"!!

I think my favorites are:

My stuffed banana-I like picking it up and tossing it around the cage.

My plastic keys-also awesome for tossing around my cage.

Phonebooks-I love ripping them to shreds.

Kingston (my brother cat)- I like to run around my cage and tease him so he chases me, hehe.

I think that might be it. Mom needs to buy more for me!

-Finnegan:)

Mine's a big fluffy white ball that The Dog seems to think is hers. I was having all sorts of fun with it till Mom took it away from me (she muttered sumthin' about getting me neutered soon as she did...wonder what that means? :ponder:).

~Yofi

kathy5 wrote:
look what mom found for me now
(Removed picture due to page stretching)
these are sooo much fun
(Removed picture due to page stretching)
no matter how hard I try & push them over they pop back up again
WOW! How cool! =O What are d'ose things called? I Have to get my slave to buy me one! ^^ I think they are, like, bobble pills or somethign like that? Do you know?

My fav. toy?
My Phonebook for sure, craisions (Oh, wait, that's food...), Uh, and I have this tupperware thing I like to throw around sometimes... and of course other simple toys like that. =3 My slave once got me these flavured wood chewing things... I liked them. ^^ Demolished them withen the week. And of course apple tree twigs- I get them sometimes.

EDIT: xD Scuse me for not checking dates. I tend to do that; being an albino my eyes are not the best.
this is from October!? Why is it on the first page? D;
Anyway, I appoligize. Common mistake. :baghead

Hey everyone Pep & Fluff here, our favourite toys are our big beach towel in a box we can just dig and dig through it. Its SO fun also out flip and toss corn thats pretty awsum the big human got it for us for being such cool dudes:cool:

PEace Out DuDEs:dude:

were off to eat some carrots.

Mine is my phonebook and my plastic keys. I love to shred the paper and make a mess, and I love tossing the keys back and forth across the cage (just to wake my Mom up, hehe).:biggrin2::D

I LUV my sinky..um I meanSlinky. No you can't play with it it's mine. I hide it in my house so only I can play with it when I want.

Ruby has this new digging box thing. BORING. I threw mine, who plays with cardboard boxes? Anyway she loves that dumb thing. She is on her 2nd one this week and you can't even tell it's a box anymore. Shes chewed all sides of it. I did help her shred up some newspaper to put in it and that was kindof fun, for a minute. Girls are wierd.

Hey what are you doing, thats my sinky...gotta go.

The Flopster

Me's loves my mums new mouse...i heard her say that it is a mouse for a pc...anyway me sees it on tableand then me bites it....and then me watches the mouse fall to the floor..and then me says ooooo ohhhh!...me quickly get down and hops away..and pretends nothing happened...me just wanted to play with new toy :biggrin2:

Ohh and me annoymous..me not giving my name out here..because if my mum sees then she will know which one of us bunnies bite her mouse.

bye now..gotta hop

Back