What's Your Favorite Toy?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi CHarLie hEre aGain (I am UsiNg MiSty'S aCcouNt, ShE's sLeEPing nOW).

GuEss wHAt I goT foR my bIrthDAY?!!

april200709.jpg

I goT a DiGGIng bOX!!

I cAN Dig All DAY aNd nEVer evEr geT TirED! I shAre iT wIThMisTy, bUT shE doEsn'T LikE DigGinG liKe mE, anD Mom sAYs I aM WAYBettER aT DiGGing.

I CaN Dig SaNd anD ThroW it ALL The WaY To ThE DooR OFmY rOOm. ThAT's LiKe6 hOps FroM tHE bOx.

MoM tHougHT I wOulD onLY be Able tO ThoW saND a ShoRt way, bUT I aM a ReaLLY GoOD diGGEr!

Ok, BacK tO DigginG. WhaT Are yOUr fAvoriTE ToyS?

LoVE CHarLie

Eek! Look at Misty's cute little bunny butt! :D

When Snuggy finds out you can put sand in digging boxes, she'll be upset with me for holding out on her.

I only put old magazines in their digging box. They love it, though.

A digging box sounds fun! I'll have to have a chat with my human mom about that.

My favorite toys are empty water bottles. I just discovered yesterday how fun they are to throw around!

- Dusty

Flower: "My favorite toy is my Chewb...I like tocircle it, and have tried to mount it a couple times, but just can'tseem to get the angle right somehow."

Trixie: "My favorite would have to be my bunny bell. I loveringing it to see if I can get service, or just to wake Mama and Daddyup. Hehe!!"

Maisie: "SHREDDIES!!!! WEEEEE!!!"

Mama says, "Dusty and Drew...what are YOUR favorite toys??"

I love my bells too. Especially when I can get service from my bunny slave.

But... my absolute favorite bunny toy is my slinky. I like tomake it move, then throw it off my shelf for my slave to pickup. It's so nice to have a good slave.

Actually, I think my slave might top my slinky as my favorite toy.

I love my slinky too. I also love my cat, she isbetter at fetching my toys than my mommy is, but sometimes she doesn'tbring them back and that makes me MAD! So I like to steal her toys andtake them back into my house to show her how it feels.

I like my oatmeal box. I know it lookslike I'm stuck, but I am just having a good time digging the cardboardup. Moma says it also helps with my nails.

100_1057.jpg

Im too mature for toys. Really the only thing I'll throw around is a shoe in my way. And not cause its fun either. Hmph...

Heyyyy Charlie! Did you notice you and me look the same? Cool! Someone wants to be like me!

View My Video

I have this old box that used to hold a mailbox.I don't even know what a mailbox is, but this box is awesome. My humanopened both ends and I run in and out of it. I also like to chew on itand toss it when it is in the way. I see it and I start binkying likecrazy. I love to run really fast around the rug, go through the tunnel,and into my cage, then charge back out again.

~TinkleBunny~

I think my favorite toy is Tiny. I like to groom him (when he's not flirting with the younger hussy does).

Miss Bea

13730_5a2a5.jpg

Momma just bought me this. I love to throw it around my cage. It hasa bell inside and everything. Momma bought one for Lily too! Sheregrets it now cuz I didn't let her sleep last night until she took itout of my cage. Then I thumped and thumped till she gave up and gave itback to me. That should teach her to take MY toys away.:X

loki

Hi Loki, it's me Daisy Mae, I really like toysthat you can throw. I play ball with Mommie andDaddy. Can you ask your Mommie where she bought the ballfrom, maybe if I show my Mommie a picture of it she will buy one for me.

Thanks Loki

Daisy Mae "Dutchess of Ajax":bunnydance:

Hi Daisy Mae!

How are you feeling today? I'm alright. Mom just tried to brush me. :XSo I thumped and tried to chew her internet cord. Serves her right!Mommy says she got the toy from Petsmart. It's online too if you don'thave a Petsmart nearby. Make your Mommy buy it! She got it for $2.99. Ithink it's a great buy! :) Don't tell her it makes a lot of noise.It'll be a surprise! :D

loki

The King and The Dutchess wrote:
Hi Loki,it's me Daisy Mae, I really like toys that you can throw. Iplay ball with Mommie and Daddy. Can you ask your Mommiewhere she bought the ball from, maybe if I show my Mommie a picture ofit she will buy one for me.

Thanks Loki

Daisy Mae "Dutchess of Ajax":bunnydance:

Back