What's Your Favorite Toy?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:)My favorite toy?? Well, that's kind of hard to say...actually, I'd have to say anything that technically isn't a toy. For example, the baseboards, the furniture legs, power cords (that one is real bad! I for sure get in trouble for that one). Well, I suppose I also love my babies (stuffed animals).

DSC00217.jpg

If you look close you will see where me and my baby dudes ate off all the wallboard near the floor. I'm waiting for mama to replace it so I can eat it again! Hehe

Newbie McQueen here Favorite Toy? I like my mommies blankets and pillow cases, I dig and them straighten them out, mommy always laughs at me when I do, I also like the hanging thing in my house, she puts lettuce, and spinach and yummy stuff in it and I have fun eating from it I love eating, and I like pulling on this black thing in my cage, it’s the same thing she uses to hold my playpen together, I brought one in my house once she took it out but tied one onto the cage, it was fun! Also mommy might buy me a tunnel for Easter (I think she just needs and excuse to spoil me) are tunnels fun? Should I tell her to buy it for me.

i likes my wattly carwot. when i is finished ith my hays i puts my wattly carwot in my hay dishy. mummy thinks thats cute. i also likes wed maple(red maple) bwanches fwom de twee in da back yard. those are fun too!

Jamie:bambiandthumper

Back