whats your favorite show everybody?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well let's see...growing up it would have been Flintstones, Jetsons, I Love Lucy, The Waltons, Little House on the Prairie and Highway to Heaven.

Now I LOVED Joan of Arcadia (too bad they only did 2 seasons), House, NCIS, reruns of Promised Land and any HGTV show out there LOL....oh and I just started watching Parking Wars (I think that's what its called it's on A&E) I LOVE the excuses those people give.

I would love to have a day dedicated to all the cartoons I watched as a kid! I loved rugrats, hey arnold, sister sister, doug, saved by the bell, looney tunes the really old ones, animanics!

My favourite programmes now are:
Sex and the City (Repeats)
All Kardashian/Jenner programmes- Keeping up with the Kardashians, Kourtney and Khloe take Miami, Kourtney and Kim Take New York and Khloe and Lamar.
Desperate Housewives
Teen Mom
16 and Pregnant
Wife Swap (US version is the best)
Those My Shocking Story programmes
I Used to be fat
Holly's World
Animal Cops: Houston and Philidelphia

I recently started getting really interested in programmes about space :/ I didn't think I'd find them interesting but I love them.

When I was growing up, my favorite shows were Sky King, Highway Patrol and Whirlybirds (sort of dates me, I know...)

Overall, I'd say that my favorite continuing shows over time have mostly been British:

Mysteries: Inspector Morse (John Thaw - the classic detective) (the follow-on, Inspector Lewis, is nearly as good), Foyle's War (mysteries set in WWII Hastings)

Historical: Enemy at the Door (Nazi occupation of the Channel Islands)

Britcoms: Allo Allo ("Listen very carefully, I shall say this only once"), Last of the Summer Wine (takes a while to grow on you, but when it does, it's addictive), Dad's Army (the Home Guard during WWII)

Soaps/Britcoms: Ballykissangel (set in a fictional Irish village - I've visited the real one, Avoca in County Wicklow), Monarch of the Glen (set in the Cairngorms area of Scotland)

Sci-Fi: Dr. Who (mostly, the re-start Doctors - Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant, but they were all great), Firefly (the only American show on this list!)

There are a few mini-series I re-watch over and over on DVD:
To Serve Them All My Days
Victory at Sea
World at War

I have tons of favorite shows, of all types of genres, but some of my favorites are:
I Love Lucy
Little House on the Prairie
The Cosby Show
Wanted Dead or Alive

I have many more, probably because I love them all. :) I've never liked horror, I'm paranoid enough as it is :p
Happy Easter!

For those who are Firefly fans (and maybe even watch Castle)...

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/3Q3pdj9p6yI&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

I thought it was awesome that the creators/writers/network that Castle is on - were willing to pay a small "tribute" to Firefly.

I so miss that show...

missyscove wrote:
There are three shows I watch regularly - House, Bones and River Monsters
:embarrassed:

River Monsters putsyou on my list :)

th_fishing_1_smiley.gif

my current favs are House, Glee, CSI Las Vegas, Two and a Half Men, Sons of Anarchy, Sopranos, Family Guy, just started watching Survivor this season, and past seasons of American Idol (don't like this season very well) Big Bang Theory, Mike and Molly, the Cooking Channel, Bones. Back in the day i used to watch Doug, Spongebob, Rugrats, Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, Smurfs, (yes that was back when my kids were little)Muppets And Fraggle Rock geez the list goes on.......Cosby, Roseanne, Happy Days, Lavern and Shirley...not sure how much further i wanna go with this lol. I remember i used to watch Soul Train every saturday morning while i was doing my chores....good times, good times...

growing up it was rugrats, sister sister, catdog,dexters labratory.

middle school and high school it was charmed OMG LOVED that show even named my dog (RIP bianca the most perfect dog anyone could ask for i was truely blessed with her) after my one of my favorite charactors gf in the future/past. I also loved supernatural I stopped watching it though when I started colorguard freshman year and practice just had to be on the same nights it was on towards the end of highschool and after I LOVED gilmore girls(still do). Now my faves are NCIS I love DiNozzo the bestest and when I get a ferret it WILL be a boy and it WILL be named Special Agent Anothy DiNozzo yeah love him. I also love the haunted, beyond believe fact or fiction, and other paranormal shows. Oh yeah and I also like to watch any shows about dogs.

Dexter, Criminal Minds and The Walking Dead are easily my top 3 favorite tv series, all three of them just have such awesome storylines to them, I love it!

Avatar: The Last Airbender is freaking amazing too. Best thing Nikelodeon ever did.

Admittedly, I'm a bit of an anime fanatic too... But I'm not going to list off all the series I have watched here, my post would be way too long ;P

I grew up without a tv, and even now, don't watch much. I haven't even heard of half the programs you guys listed! lol. But probably the show I enjoy the most right now, is Criminal Minds; I enjoy making fun of it, and jumping on every little bit that they make up, or exaggerate, etc. Plus, I love Matthew Gray Gubler. :p

Like,

Hotch: "the doctor's report shows the victim died at around 11 o'clock"
Me: "Ha, they can't actually narrow the time down that much! The *gets cut off short by the cushion thrown at me*

I'm a very annoying person to watch tv with. :p

And some of the programs Garcia uses are exaggerated, or just made up! But, it's great fun.

Nononono, they're bringing The Walking Dead back in July and not the fall anymore! Because of fans, they're bringing it back sooner. I'm a big fan of the comics and the shows, I found out back in January from the guy who works at the comic book store.

Google Walking dead returning in July.
You'll find tons of links, here is one : http://bestmoviesevernews.com/walking-dead-returns-july-2011/

Jynxie wrote:
Nononono, they're bringing The Walking Dead back in July and not the fall anymore! Because of fans, they're bringing it back sooner. I'm a big fan of the comics and the shows, I found out back in January from the guy who works at the comic book store.

Google Walking dead returning in July.
You'll find tons of links, here is one : http://bestmoviesevernews.com/walking-dead-returns-july-2011/
I've seen that before and if you read all the articles about it it mentions only rumors, started by the Breaking bad actor, of it starting in July. AMC and producers haven't said anything different from it starting in Oct. They begin shooting the second season in May/June.

As much as I want to believe that its coming back in July, everything I've read about it says Fall 2011. So long to wait :( Hopefully it won't get broken up into 2 parts either, with the second airing later in the winter like some shows do(Like Lost used to do). So annoying when they do that.

I only got three channels growing up so tv was never a big thing. We havn't had cable in years, but we do netflicks.

Currently I like Bones and NCIS. I wish I could be more like the strong female leads :)

The best sitcom is Coupling. I think somehow I have a British sense of humor, their comedies are so much funnier than the shows made in the US.

Anaira wrote:
I grew up without a tv, and even now, don't watch much. I haven't even heard of half the programs you guys listed! lol. But probably the show I enjoy the most right now, is Criminal Minds; I enjoy making fun of it, and jumping on every little bit that they make up, or exaggerate, etc. Plus, I love Matthew Gray Gubler. :p

Like,

Hotch: "the doctor's report shows the victim died at around 11 o'clock"
Me: "Ha, they can't actually narrow the time down that much! The *gets cut off short by the cushion thrown at me*

I'm a very annoying person to watch tv with. :p

And some of the programs Garcia uses are exaggerated, or just made up! But, it's great fun.
lol hahahahahahaha :humour:

Without a doubt, my favorite current show is The Big Bang Theory.

If you haven't seen it, you really should watch it!

Latest posts

Back