whats your favorite show everybody?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippity18

Reaction score
when i was little my favorite show would have to of been the powerpuff girls or catdog, then courage the cowardly dog now today my favorite shows are mike and molly and ghost adventures <3 somebodys favorite shows says alot about a person and their personality. whats your guys's favs? :)

[align=center]I like so many things! I loved the Power Puff Girls and Catdog and Courage the Cowardly Dog too! I am really into Dragon Ball Z and Degrassi right now. I do enjoy watching Family Guy, American Dad, South Park, and Futurama too. But I usually keep the channel on Nicktoons. I'm a 90's girl. I love all those old shows. =(

i miss that so much too! they dont make shows like that anymore. like doug and hey arnold and OMG ren and stimpy or even the beavers! gilligans island! i miss being a kid just for that reason alone lol:headsmack

hippity18 wrote:
somebodys favorite shows says alot about a person and their personality.
Oh my....that almost makes me scared to answer!

Well - my current favorite show has to be Supernatural. I only started watching it in the last few months - but I own all five seasons that are on dvd and will buy the 6th as soon as it comes out. I like the show for many reasons....they're willing to make fun of themselves and/or spoof others....they're willing to take on topics like the apocalypse, Lucifer, what a soul is worth, etc. Last night's episode was hilarious - it was the third time they've gone back in time (the first two were to interact with their parents..this time they went back to the Wild West...sound like "Back to the Future" at all??). Last night's show should be up soon at cwtv.com.

I also watch Castle, Human Target, Bones, Harry's Law and Chicago Code. I was watching Law & Order: Los Angeles but when they killed off Skeet Ulrich's character - I lost interest. I liked him as an actor. Oooh - and Dollhouse!

In the past my favorite shows have been West Wing (which I still rewatch a lot), Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel (which I like more than Buffy), Studio 60, and Jericho. I will rewatch those fairly often - depending upon the episode.

Oh - and my guilty pleasure right now is Secret Life of the American Teenager. I'm also watching Survivor again.

What I find I like in a show though is character development. I want to see a character grow and change during the episodes. I also like something that is a bit....not intellectual....but well - has something to say at some point during the season(s)?

Aaron Sorkin is liberal - I'm conservative - and I frequently disagreed with his viewpoints on West Wing. BUT...the fact that they talked about politics...well..that was enough to make me think through some issues I'd never really thought about.

For me - never having been into horror stuff (and not planning to get into it)- Supernatural has opened my eyes with a lot of the myths/legends (mostly in the first season or two)....and I like watching the characters interactt with others.

Ok..now I'll shut up!

True blood
Buffy the vampire slayer(favorite show of all time!)
Firefly
Glee
United states of Tara
Skins(UK version)
The Walking Dead
Battlestar Galatica
Degrassi

degrassi wrote:
True blood
Buffy the vampire slayer(favorite show of all time!)
Firefly
Glee
United states of Tara
Skins(UK version)
The Walking Dead
Battlestar Galatica
Degrassi
the walking dead is the most amazing show there is right now LOL
i hate that they arent doing next season until this years fear fest again!

TinysMom wrote:
hippity18 wrote:
somebodys favorite shows says alot about a person and their personality.
Oh my....that almost makes me scared to answer!

Well - my current favorite show has to be Supernatural. I only started watching it in the last few months - but I own all five seasons that are on dvd and will buy the 6th as soon as it comes out. I like the show for many reasons....they're willing to make fun of themselves and/or spoof others....they're willing to take on topics like the apocalypse, Lucifer, what a soul is worth, etc. Last night's episode was hilarious - it was the third time they've gone back in time (the first two were to interact with their parents..this time they went back to the Wild West...sound like "Back to the Future" at all??). Last night's show should be up soon at cwtv.com.

I also watch Castle, Human Target, Bones, Harry's Law and Chicago Code. I was watching Law & Order: Los Angeles but when they killed off Skeet Ulrich's character - I lost interest. I liked him as an actor. Oooh - and Dollhouse!

In the past my favorite shows have been West Wing (which I still rewatch a lot), Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel (which I like more than Buffy), Studio 60, and Jericho. I will rewatch those fairly often - depending upon the episode.

Oh - and my guilty pleasure right now is Secret Life of the American Teenager. I'm also watching Survivor again.

What I find I like in a show though is character development. I want to see a character grow and change during the episodes. I also like something that is a bit....not intellectual....but well - has something to say at some point during the season(s)?

Aaron Sorkin is liberal - I'm conservative - and I frequently disagreed with his viewpoints on West Wing. BUT...the fact that they talked about politics...well..that was enough to make me think through some issues I'd never really thought about.

For me - never having been into horror stuff (and not planning to get into it)- Supernatural has opened my eyes with a lot of the myths/legends (mostly in the first season or two)....and I like watching the characters interactt with others.

Ok..now I'll shut up!
i just got into supernatural myself thats pretty cool you have the seasons. high five! last nights show was great! and i watch the secret life of an american teenager but only from time to time i havent seen all the episodes its a little more real then degrassi and thats what i like about it. and watching characters grow is pretty awesome. i watched harry potter and the deathly hollows and saw how big everyone has gotten and i was like woot woot!! always ave has a secret crush on ron weasley LOL

hippity18 wrote:
i just got into supernatural myself thats pretty cool you have the seasons. high five! last nights show was great! and i watch the secret life of an american teenager but only from time to time i havent seen all the episodes its a little more real then degrassi and thats what i like about it. and watching characters grow is pretty awesome. i watched harry potter and the deathly hollows and saw how big everyone has gotten and i was like woot woot!! always ave has a secret crush on ron weasley LOL
The ending of last night's show was straight out of Back to the Future...it was hilarious. (You're young so I didn't know if you'd ever seen the BOTF trilogy).

I forget - Firefly is great. I also like Lie to Me and In Plain Sight.

My favourite shows as a kid were catdog, rugrats, ren and stimpy, etc.

My favourite shows now are...

THE WALKING DEAD, my all time favourite show.
Ended in December, coming back in July. :3

Cake boss, and all those cake shows.

River Monsters is really good too.

Oh and Pick a Puppy when I notice it's on LOL.

I seem to be on a Sci Fi kick right now. I love Dr. Who, Being Human (more the UK than the US version), Sanctuary, Merlin, Primeval, and Riese. I am also watching Stargate SG1 and Atlantis reruns.
Other shows I like are CSI and CSI NY, House, Glee, Republic of Doyle. I am also getting into Castle and maybe The Listener.
I do watch some other stuff, but these are my main ones. Most are not all on at the same time (new stuff).

Jynxie wrote:
THE WALKING DEAD, my all time favourite show.
Ended in December, coming back in July. :3
Walking dead isn't coming back until the fall, oct 2011. But at least its getting more episodes this time.

Oh I also Love Pretty Little Liars.

Castle
Bones
Being Human
Merlin
The Big Bang Theory
Hellcats

and I will admit, despite my age, that I have a "slight" addiction to iCarly lol

My all time favorite....

M*A*S*H

The complete series collection set is a definite on my "wish list"!!

and.....

FRAGGLE ROCK!!

Other shows I currently watch...

Ghost Hunters
Destination Truth
UFO Hunters
Monsterquest
Fact or Faked
River Monsters

I also watch a lot of the different shows on The History Channel, Discovery Channel, SyFy Channel, National Geographic Channel,Planet Green, TV Land, Hallmark, AMC, TCM, TLC, Disney, various PBC, Speed Channel (Car stuff)....

all amazing shows! i bottem line can not wait until the walking dead comes back. cake boss is freakin awesome makes me hungry tho! :popcorn2:eats::littlecake:carrot

My favorites are Castle and The Middle. I also love watching a few older shows: Roseanne, Happy Days, The Nanny, and a few others that are on MeTV (the channel that has older tv shows that aren't running anymore).

This one's for Jim D:

Dance your cares away,
Worry's for another day.
Let the music play,
Down at Fraggle Rock.

Work you cares away,
Dancing's for another day.
Let the Fraggles play,
We're Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, Boober, Red.

Dance your cares away,
Worry's for another day.
Let the music play,
Down at Fraggle Rock.
Down at Fraggle Rock.
Down at Fraggle Rock.

:biggrin2:

I used to love watching Fraggle Rock too. My son got me hooked on it when he was little. ;)

Some of my favorite shows, past and present:

Dexter (definitely tops my list)
The X-Files
Star Trek
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Weeds
Frasier
Friends
Two and a Half Men
The Dog Whisperer
Picket Fences
The Walking Dead
Breaking Bad
Dallas
Six Feet Under
(this show had the best finale in the closing 10 minutes of its final episode than any other series...ever)
The Wonderful World of Disney
American Idol
(not as good as it used to be, but I still am hooked)
The Twilight Zone
Homefront
(short-lived (3 seasons) but excellent series about family drama set at the end of the Second World War)

Back