what type of rabbit is this

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is this a mixed breed rabbit

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
this is best image i got of him or at least i think it is. i took this image yesterday
IMG_20190620_181613.jpg

Bumping to see if anyone knows mix she is. We found out that she was a female, also we got rid of her because I wanted to let her run free in the house but she was pooping and peeing everywhere and my mom didn't think it was possible to litterbox train a rabbit. Also, sorry for any rudeness, I was around 12-13 when I made this forum.

Hopefully now that you are older, you will be able to take the time to research more about rabbit care if you decide you would like to have one for a pet again. It's always a good idea to first learn all the basics and know what vet costs could potentially be incurred. If you decide you may go down that road of rabbit ownership, let us know and we can direct you to further information so you can be properly prepared this time.

As far as mixed breeds go, a mixed breed rabbit is rarely just a mix of 2 specific purebreds. More likely they are mixes of mixed breeds that were also from mixed breeds. In other words, there could be a mix of so many various breeds going back the line that there is simply no way to tell. This seems to be the case with your prior rabbit. She was a "mixed breed." That is her "breed."

Hopefully now that you are older, you will be able to take the time to research more about rabbit care if you decide you would like to have one for a pet again. It's always a good idea to first learn all the basics and know what vet costs could potentially be incurred. If you decide you may go down that road of rabbit ownership, let us know and we can direct you to further information so you can be properly prepared this time.

As far as mixed breeds go, a mixed breed rabbit is rarely just a mix of 2 specific purebreds. More likely they are mixes of mixed breeds that were also from mixed breeds. In other words, there could be a mix of so many various breeds going back the line that there is simply no way to tell. This seems to be the case with your prior rabbit. She was a "mixed breed." That is her "breed."
We already have two dogs and just got two cats. There's really no telling what they would do and the rabbit might die from fear because I've read that they can die from fear if you have animals like those in your house.

We already have two dogs and just got two cats. There's really no telling what they would do and the rabbit might die from fear because I've read that they can die from fear if you have animals like those in your house.
Yup. You are correct. No need to get a rabbit now that you have 2 dogs and 2 cats. Enjoy your furry pets.

Latest posts

Back