what type of rabbit is this

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is this a mixed breed rabbit

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
i dont know what type it is thats why i put this post here

I don't know either but last picture looks like it's Netherland dwarf mix. What is his age?

i dont know how old he is and he is not fully grown yet and i think he is less then a year old

Your bunny seem to be under 6 months old at least :), it still have the typical baby structure. Maybe when older it will be easier to guess, at least it’s a cutie [emoji7]

do you mean the spot on his head if so yeah i think it is a baby spot that most of the time it disappears but i dont know if it is or not and i dont know if it will disappear

Your bunny seem to be under 6 months old at least :), it still have the typical baby structure. Maybe when older it will be easier to guess, at least it’s a cutie [emoji7]
do you mean the spot on his head if so yeah i think it is a baby spot that most of the time it disappears but i dont know if it is or not and i dont know if it will disappear

I don't think it will disappear think he'll have those spots forever :)

I’m not that sure about being a pure breed netherland dwarf, the last picture seem like it but the ears are wrong even as a baby.

He might be a dwarf mix or not even a dwarf depending on how old he is. For me he seem to only be a couple of weeks old.

The photo on the side also it’s wrong for a netherland dwarf. Certainly a mix but I cannot tell of what breeds, he need to grow a bit :3

Picture of my netherland dwarf as a kit (6 weeks old)
IMG_2451.jpg

Your bunny it’s vienna marked, they might disappear but often they will stay.

At least for my bunny the small white patch on the forehead disappeared but his nose stayed.

You will have to wait until the baby fur change to adult then you will now how he will look like as an adult :3

the images that i taken of there were two months ago i think but im going to take another one

Latest posts

Back