What tv shows are you waiting to return - or have returned for this season?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
I'm looking forward to Greys Anatomy and Private Practice coming back on! :)

Lincoln Heights came back on two weeks ago and I love that show! :) Next Monday's episode looks really good, too. I can't wait. :)

I am excited for the new upcoming shows Flashfoward and Trauma. :) Those both look very interesting. :) Mercy also looks pretty good, too. I think that's on tonight if I remember correctly....:p

Emily
Pretty much the same as my sister. lol. I also am glad The Biggest Loser is back on! I fell in love with that show last season and my fav guy is back on this season.

Returns: House, Grey's Anatomy, Fringe, The Office, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Gossip Girl, Heroes, Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, Monk - in that order! :)

January: LOST, and I think 24 is coming back? I'm not sure.

New ones: Vampire Diaries, The Good Wife, Eastwick, Mercy, FlashForward

...yeah, I watch a lot of tvs. My DVR on Mondays is totally overloaded!

GLEE! Modern Family, Flashforward, So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing With the Stars, Heroes, The Office.

I wish I got to see most of the season but sadly I only get to watch maybe one or two a week. Busy life! :(

t.

Grey's comes back tomorrow!!!

House
Bones
Supernatural
America's Next Top Model
Law & Order SVU
CSI Miami

And we've started watching Glee, which is AWESOME.

SunnyCait wrote:
Grey's comes back tomorrow!!!

House
Bones
Supernatural
America's Next Top Model
Law & Order SVU
CSI Miami

And we've started watching Glee, which is AWESOME.
I used to watch ANTM too but I think it's on too much and I kind of got bored of it lol!

I can't wait for Greys & Private Practice tonight!!

The House premiere was really good. I'm glad they didn't spend the entire first episode recaping last season!

Desperate Housewives this Sunday!

I'm also looking forward to Ugly Betty!

This is sooooo sad but I am really excited about The Hills, and The City coming back next week! Not so much The Hills now that Lauren isn't in it anymore and Kristin is in it (can't stand her!) but I loved The City! Since I've been really sick this week I've got Steve to somehow make it look like I'm in the US so I can watch the full episodes on MTV's website, so I've started watching The Hills right the way through again from the beginning- I'm up to halfway through Season 3 right now and I'm beginning to have stilted conversations that don't join up and say 'it is what it is' and random things like that almost... :p

Also looking forward to starting the new series of Heroes- me and Steve are still trying to get through series 3 though! I looooooove Sylar :D

I also have the whole of the last series of Brothers and Sisters lined up on my Sky box at home to watch before a new one comes out!

The other stuff we watch is mostly all ongoing- like Coronation Street and Eastenders which are on all the time, but we always look forward to a new series of Location, Location, Location, or Relocation, Relocation.

Becknutt wrote:
I can't wait for Greys & Private Practice tonight!!

The House premiere was really good. I'm glad they didn't spend the entire first episode recaping last season!

Desperate Housewives this Sunday!

I'm also looking forward to Ugly Betty!
Private Practice wasn't on. You got my my hopes up....

Amazing Race starts Sunday :)

SweetSassy wrote:
kirsterz09 wrote:
destination truth and ghost adventures
I really like that show. Destination Truth! :) I like ghosts shows.
I know it's great, Josh Gates all ways provides some good comedy, I loved the last episode at the valley of the kings when his camel wasn't doing what he wanted lol!
Plus i'm a huge cryptozoology fan! but the second episode on that isle full of dolls was freaky, gosh when that doll opened it's eyes it totally freaked me out!

The 2 shows that I like to watch are summer shows and only have 2 episodes left :(
Drop Dead Diva and Army Wives.

I also like Paranormal State & pretty much anything that comes on HGTV and Food Network.

Fantasy Factory!

Khloe & Kourtney Take Miami

LA Ink

Keeping Up With The Kardashians

Girls Next Door, although, can't believe they're bringing that back!

That's all I can think of for now...:p

Angelnsnuffy i didnt know they were bringing back the girls next door!!!!!!!!!! i agree that it isnt going to be the same without Bridgette, Holly and Kendra, but i am curious and will have to tune in to see it, when does it start?

Latest posts

Back