What tv shows are you waiting to return - or have returned for this season?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha yeah!! I said that to my sister today. She's not gay, so it was funny but not as funny as it could have been. She just went "One to gay? 5."

OMG yes House was good. This weeks epi was not so amazing though. I just couldn't get way into it. I also was preoccupied that probably had a lot to do with it.

Bones has been pretty good so far too.

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
Angelnsnuffy i didnt know they were bringing back the girls next door!!!!!!!!!! i agree that it isnt going to be the same without Bridgette, Holly and Kendra, but i am curious and will have to tune in to see it, when does it start?

Oct 11, a Sunday! I think it will suck.:p

Then a another show I love, Little People, Big World starts that Monday night! Whoohoo!

So it's not a regular tv show, but I'm really digging the Ken Burns documentary on the National Parks.
I'm a bit disappointed that Hawai'i Volcanoes- National Park only got about 5 minutes, as it's the only national park I've actually been to.

Numb3rs, CSI Miami, CSI NY, Criminal Minds, NCIS have all premiered and I loved the first two eps of each season that I've seen.
Flashpoint, nautrally CBS hasn't started to play this one again, but I've found them online wiht enough quality that it isn't bad to see the first two eps of season 3(Any canadians out there that can help me??) Supposedly it will run as a mid season replacement, I can't wait that long. Flashpoint, Numb3rs, Criminal Minds and CSI NY are my favorite four.
CBS was the only station I got for a LONG time so that's where I picked up my shows. I've been watching So you Think You can Dance Canada and Australian Idol(You guys can really sing!) with my aunt and uncle. they download the episodes so we see them a day or two later.

I think my personal taste tends to be a bit warped sometimes. The one show I was most anticipating was the return of *Dexter* (and the season premiere, if you don't mind very dark, creepy comedy/drama, was excellent). I'm also still waiting for *Breaking Bad* to return.

I used to look forward to *House*, but now find it to be too repetitive and predictable. The season opener wasn't too bad, but all I could think of the entire time I watched it was 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest'...whoever scripted the episode must have been a fan. ;)

My most favorite other show now is *The Dog Whisperer* with Cesar Millan. Only I've been trying to find the new season, and it seems that National Geographic isn't carrying it in Canada (I don't think, anyway). Love that show!

***ooops, almost forgot, I'm really looking forward to *American Idol* too!

Last week's epi of House was amazing!! I was like "Oh em gee!" at the end.

I thought this week's of Grey's was pretty good. Have yet to watch this week's Bones, it's on my DVR though.

Latest posts

Back