What Other Animals Do You Own Besides Rabbits?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I have

1 german shepard/golden retriever named Samantha

7 guinea pigs, 2 boys and 5 girls. Checkers (neutered), Patches, Autumn, CozyAnna, Snowie, Pearl and King(intact male)

I had 2 holland lops named Abby and Thumper, 1 flemish giant named MeatHead.

1 cocker spaniel named Isaac (put to sleep 3yrs ago)

I once had 22 guinea pigs. 15 girls and 7 boys.

Samantha

From L to R: Patches, Snowie(peruvian), Checkers, CozyAnna(peruvian) and Autumn

CheckersCrew12.jpg

King

Kingbegginformercy6.jpg

Our new girl Pearl. She is a Leathal guinea pig who was rescued from a local petstore. It will cost us hundreds of dollars to keep her teeth trimmed from the rest of her life. Also she is deaf too.

newbaby10.jpg

Isaac

Thumper

MeatHead

Abby

Bella and Samantha

I have my 3 bunnies: Berri (black rex), Ebony (black rex/lop mix) and Pebble (albino rex/lop mix).

My 2 kitties: Moppet (ginger) and Mitten (really weird colours black and ginger mixed together!)

And 2 chinese dwarf hamsters (Hammy and Jammy)

I don't have a bunny yet and the anticipation is killing me LOL. I do have other pets, though.

These are my Siberian Huskies, Cody and Chief.
ch-c07.jpg

I'll also post a couple of my favorite pics of my recently dearly departed cats, Simba and Kaspar (father and son).

I loved it when they cuddled up like this together.
12.jpg

Kaspar was always my favorite model. He loved to pose for the camera.
01.jpg

b9d1726d.jpg

Someone just showed me this.. Not my pig or kid but I'm boredso I'll show it anyways! I don't have any pics of my previouspets because before Smelly I was so young when we had our Dog I don'treally remember him.

I've got 8 bunnies, a dog, some fish &frogs,......oh and does anyone know where I can get some Purina LionChow?? :expressionless

b9d1726d.jpg
]

Eww.. Who'd let their kidkissananimallike that. That's just so gross! Poor Piggy.. who knowswhat diseases they're giving each other :?

2 Chihuahuas (one with a show career)
2 Box Turtles
1 Red Eared Slider Turtle
1 Parrotlet
1 Rabbit

Used to have 2 aquatic frogs and a bunch of fishes as well but had to rehome them shortly before I moved.

I have a pomeranian puppy (year old as of August1st)Akasha Maheret. She is a hyper thing but great with therabbits. A Blue Tongued Skink (private rescue), Bo the Snack. A leopardgecko(private rescue)Jasper Jax. 4 Bettas Heero,Yui, Randy, and Pongo.

2 bunns
2 cavys
2 betas
2 cats

and ery small arch.

LOL...Snort...yes I find myself amusing!:tongue

I have:

6 bunnies (Cleopatra - French Lop, Phantom - Dutch, Pat - ?, Toby - Mini Rex, Jack - Flemish x, Tiny Tim - English Spot x)

2 dogs (Italian Greyhounds- Moose and Red)

2 cats (Annie - tabby/siamese and Ozzy - Russian Blue/tabby)

2 parakeets (Aaron and Sunny)

Back