What Other Animals Do You Own Besides Rabbits?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have

1 rabbit-karona

1dog, wheaten-bally

1 horse-constance

and then by bf has

3 dogs-pitbull, titan-collie,matrix-pomeranian,mush

1 bird,african grey-smapson

2 rats-pitter,patter

2 cats-fish, chips

16-20 standardbred horses (he is a jockey and his parents breed and own them)

I currently have...
strawwave.jpg

Endoplasmic Reticulum (or Endo for short)

nov06023.jpg

Indie the Weiro , she lives with 2 scarlet chested parrots (Pewi and Herman)

needtokneedwebsmall.jpg

Lucy (the cat), Jake (who passed away last year:sad:)

I've always owned rats, sadly lastyear my two boys passedaway they were almost 6, i'm having some time out from rats aseverytime i loose one i'm all :cry4::cry4::cry4:

We also have 4 fish (Salmon, Fan, Minpin, Dude)

We have three cats that were allrescued. We found our first, Gabby, in our back yard (or shefound us). She was obviously abused as a younger cat (she was2 or 3 then), but whoever had owned her already had herspayed. Our other two are rescues from the SPCA lastyear. Jayden is mostly black with a little white on the feet,belly and whiskers.

We, of course,have two rabbits, Pudge and Punkin.

We have three ponds holding koi, goldfish and shabunkin.

We also have two 120 gallon reef tanks built in our living room wall.

I just have 2 buns and1 cat...Angel-rabbit, KeeKee-cat

DSCN0013.jpg

and Snuffles

MVC-003S-1.jpg

and we're getting a duck when we move, my husband loves ducks and theAflac commercials! I'm getting another rabbit then too, hekeeps telling me to dream on, well, I clean the cages! :jumpforjoy:

I have three 7 month old rats whowill be adopted out to a lady who lives close by. I'm sad to see themgo, but she is experienced with rats and will give them a loving homelike I do. Those who own rats know how hard it is to deal with rattiedeaths...that is why I have chose to not continue with this amazinglittle creature.

Oh! and...I own a 1 year old (best guess) kitty, that I rescued. Hegoes by the name of...BOY KITTY. He LOVES attention and LOVES to talkto you.

I suppose I should mention that I will be getting my first house bun within a few weeks:bunnydance:

- Amy

EDITED to include my two mice that I somehow forgot....

I also have two pet mice named Irma and SnowPuff. Irma is a blue merle berkshire and SnowPuff is a PEW.

I wanted to her Endo, Puggle after myfavourite toy as a child but nooooo everyone ganged up on me, friendsincluded and kept calling her Endo, till one day to my HORROR Ireferred to her as Endo... I knew then I had lost the battle and shewas going to be Endoplasmic for life :dancing:

Becknutt wrote:
Awww Bang how cute! Your Lucy looks just like my Hootie McBoob...

untitled-1.jpg

Woooahhh:shock2:!!!! They could be siblings!

I love how Hootie and Lucy have those long cat noses makes their faceslook so regal and elegant! And I notice Hootie is very comfortablylying on a nice looking blanket… Lucy too thinks any sort of fabricplaced ANYWHERE is for her! I mean why else would it be there! ohh andhootie also looks as though, like lucy (he/she?) has ridiculously longwhiskers?? Lulus whiskers are so long and point in 100 differentdirections, if cats do use whiskers to measure distances they can fitthrough lucy must think she has the most gigantic head! hahaha

LOL! They must be related somehow! Anything fromfabric, to paper, even laundry that is left outis for her tolay on. Shechasesmy husband around when he getshome from work until he takes his work shirt offand lets herinspect it.Hootie also has VERY long whiskers. We call hercatfish because they are so long, and point all directions.Soul-sisters!

okay, i'll take that bump... so, what pets do we have? well what pets don't we have? LOL

we have a bunny... holland lop named gingersnap

we have 6 fish tanks - the largest is 210 gallons - it's a freshwatercommunity tank with lots of eels, plecos and loaches as well as otherfish in it.

the next is 135 gallon cichlid tank which houses our school of bismarck frontosas (and some more cichlids)

then our 90 gallon salt water tank

77 gallon oscar tank

46 gallon brackish

and my daughter's 29 gallon community tank in her room

now we also have birds. c*ckatiels, budgies, parrotlets and canaries

we have 6 cats/kittens

around 10 pet ratties in my daughter's room

a giant african land snail and a giant african millipede - also in my daughter's room (she's 8)

around a dozen tarantulas

5 ball pythons (normal, pastels and 100%hetpieds)
4 corn snakes
1 hog island boa and 1 surinam RTB

a bunch of frogs (whites and green tree frogs)-
anoles, firebelly toads

and i think that's it. no we don't have a dog - our yard is too smallfor one (as it's planted naturally with a gorgeous pond (with fish) inthe middle)

i raise silkworms to sell to petstores which helps to cover the costsof feeding everyone else :colors: and i use to breed p. alleni's (bluecrayfish) and sell them to petstores. wonderful little critters.

Back