What is YOUR job?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a homeschoolin' madwoman, and do all the office work for our company, which means I'm Accounting, Customer Service, Marketing, the file clerk, Receptionist, Production Officer, Payroll, basically all the office jobs rolled into one! I also consider rescuing and transporting and basically helping people with their bunnies & cats a bit of my profession.

:biggrin2:

I work at Orion Photo Industries:
www.lasergifts.com

Basically, I make $7 an hour, work as many or as little hours per week as I want. If I wanted to, I could work only 10 hours, or work 50...in one week. I can also come and go when I want...there is no set schedule and I get to wear my own clothes, no uniforms.

I get to sit down and polish rosewood pens, put stickers on solars, hang products on displays, shrink-wrap stuff, put products in their packaging, ect.

There is no better relaxing job than this for a starting college student and a person with huge anxiety and stress issues, lol. I get to chit-chat with all the old ladies, and work at the same place with Ryan and his mom.

It's buckets of fun. I enjoy it :)!

In addition to the many hats all of us moms wear, I recently went back to work as a retail auditor for Proctor and Gamble. No set hours, self managed, and nice paychecks. what more could a girl want. I also continue to work for the major studios...both part time.

Full time uni, doing a photography degree, although I don't like it and am considering doing something else. I work part time in Tesco, where I get paid about £6 an hour for mucking around with my best friend. I sometimes do paid photography work if I get time, weddings, portraits etc. which I enjoy.

And then the bunnies, who take up most of my time and money. :biggrin2:

I am human mom/bun mom/closing coordinator for a bond insurance co (full time) and full time college student (grad. in June! YAY)

I may have a lot going on, but I would have it no other way. :biggrin2:

I work as an office manager for a private sect of an international non-profit organization. It actually sounds much more impressive than it actually is.

I'm the only employee in a small office and can make my own hours, come and go as I please, and come to work in my pajamas if that's what I wish! I'm also free to work from home if that's what I'd like to do. So, it's definitely flexible. But, my favorite aspect of the job is that I don't really have a boss. Now that's a good job!

I get to talk to people all around the country, some travelling is involved, and I even get to sign and write out my own pay checks. I also get to do a lot of creative marketing and organization. It really is a fun position that still keeps me interested, involved, and on top of things in the professional world.

I do only work part-time and that's been helpful as I was out of work due to illness for quite a while over the past two years. But I still keep myself busy between work, my pets, and just my personal life in general.

This was a good thread to see what all everyone else does for a living.

Well, my *official* job is working for the Canadian gov't, "pre-editing" scientific manuscripts. My *unofficial* job is mom to a now-adult:)shock:) son, as well as mom to a very weird dog, two semi-geriatric cats, and two crazy bunnies (one of them is probably insane, but hey, he fits into my family very well).

Oh, I also watch tv very well...have that down to a science. :pIt's just too bad I'm not paid to do it...I'd make a fortune...

Thumpers_Mom wrote:
I am human mom/bun mom/closing coordinator for a bond insurance co (full time) and full time college student (grad. in June! YAY)

I may have a lot going on, but I would have it no other way. :biggrin2:

Holy cow!!! :shock:I'm tired just from reading what you do, TM!

I'm a full-time college & high school student, with a pet/baby sitting business and a few dozen clubs and other commitments on the side, and, of course, a full-time position as a proud bunny slave :biggrin2:

Full time in school, this is my GCSE year. :grumpy: And I'm a bunny slave.

I also work part time in Vivo (Grocery Shop, I have to do the Off Liscence too), to pay for the Rabbit Habit. :rollseyes:D I hate it though, but thankfully it's not long hours, 4 on a Saturday and 2.5 on a Monday evening, £3.40 ('bout $7 US according to an online converter) per hour, which is ok I guess for 16.:)

When I'm older I want to be a dentist, considering doctor or vet as possibilities too. :)

lexipink wrote:
I'm the only employee in a small office and can make my own hours, come and go as I please, and come to work in my pajamas if that's what I wish! I'm also free to work from home if that's what I'd like to do. So, it's definitely flexible. But, my favorite aspect of the job is that I don't really have a boss. Now that's a good job!

Hehe...those are the perks of my job, too! Except we don't have an actual separately-located office...so I work from home everyday, and I think everyday in my jammies, too! :D

And, my boss is my husband...how can you go wrong? Hehe!! :biggrin2:

Bassetluv wrote:
Oh, I also watch tv very well...have that down to a science. :p It's just too bad I'm not paid to do it...I'd make a fortune...

Hehe...Yeah, I've got a good job going on with that one, too! We SHOULD get paid for it! :p

Latest posts

Back