What Is Your Given NAME?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hee hee, Montana and Shiloh, I didn't realise they were your actual names! I like them!

Im Jen- short for Jennifer, or Jenny, but we wont talk about that.... ;)

:wave:

SweetPea is my bun at the time supposed to be a girl and gender fairy came and made him MeatHead.

I hate my name Angela, I go by Angel and that is it.

I like Shiloh and Montana. My mom was going to name me Jaymee Lynn.

My name is Amy.. Mezeta is an alias, when I was at high school me and my friends used to give out fake names to boys we met and generaly spin them a spiel of how old we were, that we were italian that sort of thing :p

XxMontanaxX wrote:
Montana

...hate my name :grumpy:

I like your name!!!!!!!

I always hated my name growing up my full name is Frances?????? come on that sounded like an old lady name,lol, but now i am approaching old lady status i guess it is now fitting,lol. I think Montana is a pretty name.

OMG Francesif you are approaching "Old Lady Status" then I must be approaching "GrandMa Status" LOL

Theirs a lot of really Beautiful names on here. Unlike mine Susan how original is that. I asked my mom once why she named me "Susan" her answer was "Because you looked like a Susan when you were born":? now really what kind on Dumb answer is that.

Susan:)

BlueGiants wrote:
Given Name: Cathy-Jude -but NO ONE calls me that except my mother! (... Do you know who St. Jude is????!!!!)

Cathy is just fine!
Ok then Cathy it is! :biggrin2:

SOOOSKA wrote:
OMG Francesif you are approaching "Old Lady Status" then I must be approaching "GrandMa Status" LOL

Theirs a lot of really Beautiful names on here. Unlike mine Susan how original is that. I asked my mom once why she named me "Susan" her answer was "Because you looked like a Susan when you were born":? now really what kind on Dumb answer is that.

Susan:)
OMG just call me Fran, not Frances,lol. I feel like an old lady sometimes,lol

Back