What Is Your Given NAME?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for stupid naming stories, my mom named me after a Shirly Temple movie....Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm.

So it's Becky, Becca, Beck, or B.:pI'll answer to just about anything you can make out of my name with the exception of Reba.

I'm so useless at remembering names so this way i have something to go back to to find your name (gosh I don't even know my own cell number, I know that's really bad).

And here I thought I was the only one!! I've been embarrassed many times by having to go and try to find someone's name, or have to call them by their board name, simply because I can't remember their 'real' one (am also terrible at remembering who owns what bunnies too).

Anyway...my name is Diana (Di)
:biggrin2:

OK here's a better one Di, I'm making a list with everyones namesin excel and keeping it on my desktop so I can refer back to it. :embarrassed:

Susan:)

mezeta wrote:
My name is Amy..
I think we are the only "Amy's" on the board :p.

Now I am curious, what is your middle name? Mine is Lynn...the only Amy's I have ever met have been named "Amy Lynn".

SOOOSKA wrote:
OK here's a better one Di, I'm making a list with everyones namesin excel and keeping it on my desktop so I can refer back to it. :embarrassed:

Susan:)

LOL...don't be embarrassed! The only reason I haven't done the same thing is because I procrastinate...had thought of making a list quite some time ago, and am still thinking about it. ;)

If only Yofi knew shorthand...

I am Michelle, family and friends call me Shelly, Chelle or Chelloo :p.

Dad named me Michelle because the nurse at the hospital said it was very popular so far for the girls being born in the 80's, and he wanted me to have a normal name. Mum was going to call me Summer but she was still a bit zoned out from the whole caesarian thing.

Blue Sky Aces Rabbitry is the name of my, well rabbitry. It's that because we have blue skies, we live on acres (well one!, lol) and well rabbitry is a place where domestic rabbits are kept so! hehe

My name Emily...yup i'm shure most of you knowthat by now, lol. But I go by Em or Emi, and Emily occasionally and by some friends. So I have a lot of nicknames, hehe.

My orignial name was going to be Katy, but when i was born, my mom's neighbor had also just had a baby, and she named it Katy; so she wouldn't let my mom name me Katy. Don't ask how that works, lol. I have no clue! hehe. So my middle name is Kate and my neice's name is Katy. If my name was Katy, I like it spelt Caty or Cady. lol

Em

Latest posts

Back