What is your bun's favorite pasttime?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maherwoman

Reaction score
What does your bun (or buns) like to do for their favorite pasttime?

Since Maisie's had her NIC cage, she's started really getting intobunny pasttimes that I've seen listed, but hadn't yet seen in my baby.

I think Maisie's favorite pasttime so far is shredding (and at timeseating) cardboard. She also likes to eat and dig at herdragongrass mats. :D

What about your babies?

Wrigley's favorite past time is definitelytrying to get in places he shouldn't be...like under thedresser. It doesn't matter how many things I put in front ofthe dresser to block it off he never seems to give up and occasionallyhe does get under it. :D

My bunnies pasttime is to chew cardboard, or jump on boxes. Now their new pasttime is to bite my wall :mad:

Bun~Bun wrote:
I know I'm going to sound stupid - but what's a pasttime?:embarrassed:
pas·time- An activity that occupies one's spare time pleasantly :)

Recently mybun Rodney loves to run around at top speed on mybed. I put the doona and pillows in the middle and he runs around itand binkys like crazy. It's quite entertaining to watch.

Thanx guys!!;)

Bun-Bun's favourite past-time is usually chewing and tossing a toiletpaper roll, playing whith his toys, eating(Big eater!!), and runningaround the house(Chasing the cats, lol.).

Misty's Favorite Past-time

mistyflop1.JPG

mistysleep.JPG

mistysun6.jpg

... her favorite past time is obviously sleeping... wherever she can, whenever she can.

Lazy bun.

My bunny Maiko's favourite pastime is chewing the magazines while we are on the toilet. Hmmm not great.

Nadia, great pictures!!!!

Devon and Amber love eating hay and cuddling with each other. SometimesI wonder if they are actually glued together. Rarely are they more thana foot apart!

That's too cute...your avatar is a perfect testament to that, too! :)

bunnydude wrote:
Nadia, great pictures!!!!

Devon and Amber love eating hay and cuddling with each other. SometimesI wonder if they are actually glued together. Rarely are they more thana foot apart!

Pipp: groomingmeandcudding, digging and chewing a blanket on my lap, tryingto break into the oat drawer, severing wires

Dill: doing the bunny 500 on the couch (which he's now expanded to bothcouches without hitting the floor), eating plastic bags, floortilesand walls

Radar: eating hay and door jams

Darry: nest building, digging out her litter box, trashing her room

Sherry: getting nose pets

When I click on a thread with new posts, I canread the old ones I haven't seen before but I can't see anything in thenew post except the username/avatar. There's nothing wherethere should be text.

:dunno

Latest posts

Back