What do you give Bunnies for Christmas?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyatt101

Reaction score

What do you give your bunnies for Christmas? Any special treats? All 5 of mine will get rabbit tacos (romaine heart, take carrot peels and pellets in the middle and fold it to make a "taco") as well as a few presents. What about you guys?

Just got mine some willow toys, baskets made out of sea grass. I might give them a carrot :p Cute idea with the bunny taco! I like it

Great idea is the bunny taco....bet they would love it and they deserve some night Christmas presents as they´ve been good boys.

I got Gracie her own stocking. She is getting 2 wicker balls, some toys, a small bag of banana chips that she adores (she gets them sparingly), and she will get a nice salad for her christmas dinner

I ordered Ellie a big box of Sherwood Forest food. And I'm going to try to make her a tp/paper towel roll castle, if I have time! If not, then she'll get a late Christmas present. I might try to get her a willow ball or something, I'll have my husband pick one up. Plus, she's getting some timothy hay cubes.

Great idea is the bunny taco....bet they would love it and they deserve some night Christmas presents as they´ve been good boys.

Thanks! Yeah, they LOVE the tacos! They always eat the veggies first, and then eat pellets last :)

Twigs' is getting a bag on banana chips. We opened the bag and poured some into a paper sack he can "open" it. We have it stored in the banana chip bag so it will smell nice and yummy for him.

I'm baking cookies now, for my bunnies. :) No sugar, butter or anything else rabbit's can't eat. Just fruits (small pieces of apple and plums), water and rye flour. Those are in oven now, I'm keeping them there as long as possible to make them hard to bite! So there's something to do to teeth too.... I hope bunnies will like these cookies.

There's a photo of rabbit's cookies I made two years ago!

I'm baking cookies now, for my bunnies. :) No sugar, butter or anything else rabbit's can't eat. Just fruits (small pieces of apple and plums), water and rye flour. Those are in oven now, I'm keeping them there as long as possible to make them hard to bite! So there's something to do to teeth too.... I hope bunnies will like these cookies.

There's a photo of rabbit's cookies I made two years ago!

Nice! That cookie was cool! Btw, I love your avatar!!!

My boys are getting stockings too! I'm also gonna fill a paper bag with hay, craisins, banana chips, maybe some fragrant herbs and their digestive aid supplements (which are like treats to them), tie it up, poke holes in it, and see how long it takes for them to rip it open!

I will take a picture of them playing in the "maze" I built! I really don't want to wait until Christmas to give it to them though. Haha. It's not all that maze-like but I think they'll like it :D

Peanut got a new toy originally intended for human babies. She loves her new toy.

I've bought my bunnies soo much this year so I'm not getting them anything expensive :) But they have stockings filled with a bunch of toys and I'm baking home made treats for them :D !!

My son bought our new bun an "Edible Log" for Christmas and I can't believe she likes it!! She's been chewing it on and off now for 2 hours now :).

Elliot is getting this:brownbunny
t4wfinally006-1.jpg

I figure I'll just wrap a cardboard box in brown packing paper and call it a prezzie - they won't know the difference :p

I use loads of wrapping paper so the cardboard roll that its on I give them all a roll and I make them balls with the rolls too, I'll post a picture. They also get LOADS of their favourite herbs! :)

Back