What do you give Bunnies for Christmas?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]This Christmas my bunnies got alot more than normal- [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]2 exercise pens that can be linked together http://www.petco.com/product/5874/Precision-Pet-Eight-Panel-Wire-Pens.aspx[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]bag of treats[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]2 plush toys for bunnies[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]2 chew toys[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]Blue fleece (can't ever have too many fleece blankets!)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]A dish that latches onto the side of the cage[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]Peppermint Candy scented "body splash" that can be used on bunnies from the vet[/FONT]

I got a gift card to Petsmart today that I am going to use on the bunnies (and kitten). I had to make a mad dash there yesterday because I was out of Oxbow (and had no other food). So I got them a 5lb bag of that, 2 willow bumb bells (their all time favorite toy that they destroy in 30 minutes flat), a sea gras mat toy ($4), and a little toss toy made of sea grass. Everything that I got yesterday cost a total of under $25. (My parents think that I only got the food). They have not gotten any toys or food yet. They also did not get to run around today because there were strange dogs, and I need to rebunny proof the room (maybe tomorrow).

Latest posts

Back