What breed is my new bun?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm well you all know better than I do that's for sure haha
The vet didn't even give me an estimate on her age so anything helps :] thanks!
Also the person I got her from isn't too reliable for info on the rabbit...they got the rabbit from someone else and kept her for a while then they kind of dumped the rabbit on us. Long story short! Lol

Poor little sweetie, so many homes so far in her tiny life! Hopefully she'll stay with you forever :D Bunnies really are fabulous. She is super, super cute, I love her markings and just want to snuggle her. She needs a sweet name like Mia or Lavender.

Ooooh I like Lavender for her :D

Harvey has the same kind of story. My friend's wife got Harvey from her coworker and he came to me when my friend had to travel for work. They couldn't tell me his age, or really anything.

Im definitely keepin her forever <3 thanks for the name suggestions! It got me thinking of cute names and I almost picked Lavender but I ended up deciding on Lily :]
Emily it seems our buns have similar markings as well! Too cute! : o)

Yah Sarah they match! haha I personally love the Himalayan markings. He's more gray than black on certain body parts and during the summer the one ear that lost fur grew back in as white, but changed to black this winter (with some spots white). It's really neat. I love the little black noses.

Yeah I agree Himalayans have beautiful markings. My buns nose is a big hit with the fam too haha she has turned them all into rabbit lovers!

Back