What breed is my new bun?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah92lynn

Reaction score
So my rabbit kinda got dumped on me by someone who didnt know much about her at all and I wasnt able to get much help from the vet. I'm guessing she is about two months old. She is white with grey ears, feet, tail and black nose. She also has red/pink eyes. I can provide a pic if needed! She looks like a Californian but her markings are grey instead of black.

I would definitely post a picture. Color isn't the only thing to determine breed. Ears and nose shape and body shape and size are a factor too.

Plus, we all like seeing pics of cute buns too! :)

Welcome!

Finally got to see the pic. What a sweetie. Pretty Himalayan markings.

Wishing you the best with her. Look forward to hearing more about her.

K:)

She isnt as long as a himalayan baby would normally be and her face isnt as long and narrow either. Sweet D's owner knows what im talking about. You were right with californian. Cals at 70 days old usually weigh 4-5 lbs So she might be younger than 2 months

Her points are black but they are just faded right now. Temperature or genetics can play a role in how dark her points become.

I tried to post some pictures of my moms baby himis but my iphone wont let me.

Agree with Sarah. We've raised Californians and Himalayans. The markings are similar but the body type is very different. Himmies are long of body and slender, with a narrow head. Your little one has a stockier build and wider head. Very cute!

Im having the same problem with my iPhone it was a pain. It only lets me copy the link of a picture.
I would love to see those baby bunnies!

I could be wrong but she looks younger than three months. Hmmm maybe some dwarf in her? I'm not really an expert so I'm just making a somewhat guess haha.

Latest posts

Back