What book are you reading right now

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished "A boy of good breeding" by Miriam Towes (author of"A Complicated Kindness".

I really enjoyed it. I have to go to the bookstore tonight, I'm out of books to read!

I just started reading Rabbits: Gentle Hearts, Valient Spirits and I cant put it down. An amazing person and fellow bunny slave sent it to me and its just wonderful. You guys should definitely pick up a copy. I was bawling when I read the forward it was so beautiful.

mu1_book.jpg

http://www.celebratingrabbits.com/index.html

Oh a really good love/suspense book is Twlight by Stephine Meyers!

and reading the sqeuls will be a must!! lol IIf you a girl you most defintly fall in love with Edward!

I have been waiting for months for the third book It comes out in Augest

HMm Marley and Me is a great book

Cany chicken soups

The Uglies series

Pretty Little Liar series

I better stop now or I will post a 1000 books.Im a book nerd!!lol

Not currently reading any, but I'm excited that a series I loved many years ago, the Ratha series by Claire Bell, is being reprinted, and a new book coming out!!!

First two are coming back out July 19th :)

Jessi

Right now, I'm trying to read the first 6 Harry Potter books again before next Saturday, I'm halfway through two. :?

~~~~~
~Michaela, Maddie, Ebony, Pebble & Angel Bunny Berri~

Hey I am reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix. It is reallygood I can't say I have a favourite Harry Potter book they are all really good. I can't wait until the 7th book comes out!

Michaela wrote:
Right now, I'm trying to read the first 6 Harry Potter books again before next Saturday, I'm halfway through two. :?

~~~~~
~Michaela, Maddie, Ebony, Pebble & Angel Bunny Berri~

Me too I started in May and I am a pretty fas reader and I am almost a quarter of the way through the 5th one.

I'm currently catching up on the last 2 Shopoholic books. I haven't read them yet, and I am in the mood for a fast read, so figured I may as well. I really am tired of this character now though.

Nadia

I'm about to start reading "Mere Christianity" by C.S. Lewis. I've been told its an easy read.

For those folks who think his name sounds familiar - he did the "Chronicles of Narnia" books and was a good friend of Tolkien (Lord of the Rings).

Peg

P.S. I've been on a fiction jag lately rereading my Karen Kingsbury favorites along with some others since I write book reviews (and I'm way behind).

I'm reading Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch. It's really funny. I'm almost through it.

t.

I have just finished reading Torey Haydon Ghost child her books are really good but very sad Cecelia Ahern is a brill author too esp. PS I love you. I could go on forever i love books:biggrin2:I really want that bunny book but don't know if you can get it over here yet

I've read most of the books you guys are talking about (at least on the first page. I was bothered by typos too much to read more). I just recently finished East of Eden by John Steinbeck. One of the best books I've ever read. Before that, it was two crime novels. I find most of those to be exchangeable. Card board characters that transfer from author to author. They lack the depth that Law and Order can supply me. I agree with the overall "suckage" of the Eragon movie. The books were no literary wonder, but I don't regret reading them. He has some talent in writing, though he has no comprehension of characterization. He's actually a big joke on the writers forum I frequent. Before the crime novels there was A Thousand White Women. I forgot the author, but it, also, was amazing. It was about if the exchange proposed by an Indianleader to a president (Taft I believe) actually occurred. (One thousand white women in exchange for a thousand horses). Very good. I'm now reading "The Law of Similars". I don't pay much attention to authors' names. It's a flaw of mine.It's just something to read. It's alright, I guess. I've read Marely and Me (someone mentioned it, I believe someone mentioned it), it it was good. I could just recommend some of my favorite titles, and if anyone's interested they can look the summary up from their library on their own time. The Good Earth, Wicked, The Kite Runner, Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime (this was mentioned), The Five People You Meet in Heaven, Water for Elephants, Anything by Jodi Piccult (I hope I spelled her name right.) My Sister's keeper was a favorite of hers. The Girls. I'll probably think of a thousand I could have mentioned. The Pig Man. That was then, this is now (I think that's what it was called.) I'll add more, it can be guaranteed.

This just reminds me that I should reread the Harry Potter series for easily the tenth time. Maybe I'll start on Wed. I don't want to finish early. Like the night before it comes out would be good, so it can be in one fluid motion. I'm a pretty big fan of Harry Potter, as I gather you are from the evidence of you preordering. I've read her books uncountable amounts of times. Like in the double digits. I often use it for reference, as our writing voices are similar. (At least I like to think so, though this is a pretty poor demonstration of it.)

I suppose now would be the time to go through the post again and jot down the titles. I'll be able to suffer my way through. Does anyone else realize that there is a spell check?!

Edited for forgotten titles.

i am jealous of you guys, i had a rabbit magazine that took me 2 weeks to read :shock:,lol, i just dont get the time and when i do i am constantly interupted by someone. But i did recently picked up Velocity by Dean Kootzn and am only about 50 pages into it and it is pretty good so far. now if i can finish it before my youngest gets into college i will be good, lol.

anyone know of any really scary books, i love scary, mind books.

Nelson_is_mine wrote:
Jodi Piccult (I hope I spelled her name right.)
Jodi Picoult. She was mentioned a bit on pages further in from the first.

i am reading a book called "Faithful Ruslan".... i stole it from my mom before i moved out..... i have no earthly idea what its about... except the main character is a dog... and he was a prison guard dog in the Soviet Union, but (my history on this are blows) ..but the prisoners were all released to go home and the dogs are left without jobs... thats as far as i've gotten... i dont have much time to read during the day so i try to read before bed... until my husband complains about the light keeping him awake lol
:whatever:sleep:

Latest posts

Back