What a see and see cage?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azerane

Mod at Large
Reaction score
My mama keeps telling me that I'm going to be getting a see and see cage. I know it's some kind of cage, but I thought I could see through all cages. It has me confused. Does anybun here have one? What is it, and can I chews it? I don't want to be locked in some cage!

I think you mean C&C cage and they are really cool. I think you will like it. Your mama will make it special for you. My mama thought about making one for me and my brothers but Dad already built us some wood hutches that we like to chew on and we go out in the grass in our X-pens for bunny 500s, binkies, and snacks on clover.

~ Pepper

Mama made us one of them cages! It is so much bigger than our last one, perfect for a princess like me. Mama says she's "renno vay ting" it soon, whatever that means. She moved the pig into it, above us. Thankfully he can't get into MY cage! Um, I mean OUR cage.

~ Clementine

Oo! I have a see and c cage too! My mommi built me one an it is so awesome! It is huge and I can run around in circles really really fast! You will lov it! Mine evin haz a big shelf for me to jump on!

-Silver

Hmmm, I guess they sound ok. As long as I have lots of room to stretch still and throw my hay everywhere I think that I will likes it. Maybe I can shake it and it will make a lot of noises so mama will let me out! Doesn't she know that I'm a wild and free spirit?

I like to bite ours and shake it to show mama I want attention! Sometimes I get distracted and start licking it though. Mama says I'm weird.

~ Felix

Mama showed my the grids that has arrived for the cage the other days. They don't looks quite big enough for me, but I guess I will wait and see.

Latest posts

Back