We're new and excited to meet everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Masey75

Reaction score
Good Morning!
New here and just welcomed our first house bunny into the family a few weeks ago. We did our research, but we are definitely still learning and happy to have found this forum! There seems to be wealth of great information and advice, I'm sure it will come in handy!

Meet Wilson, our 14 week old Flemish Giant! We adopted him from a breeder about 3 weeks ago. He seems to be adapting well to the house (he lived in a barn prior). We're working on litter training, which seems to be hit or miss at times. Just when we think have bunny proofed the house, we get proven wrong ;) Wilson has four Sphynx (hairless) cat siblings to play with, once he finishes quality checking my bunny proofing skills and wants to give them the time of day :D. Oh and two dogs (English Bulldog and Sheltie) who he hasn't yet been introduced to yet. 014A0151_FOR WEB-DO NOT PRINT.jpg
014A0147_FOR WEB-DO NOT PRINT.jpg
014A0162_FOR WEB-DO NOT PRINT.jpg

Awww! he is adorable! and looks kinda like my Comet who is a New Zealand (you can see him in my profile photo) Welcome to the forums i am glad to see new faces ^-^

One of my rabbits is a flemish giant too!! his name is twinkie he was 2 months old when we took him in. Then i have another rabbit her name is marshmellow, Not too sure what breed she is though we adopted her 11 days ago.

Attachments

• IMG_154682289417F(1) (1).jpg
    IMG_154682289417F(1) (1).jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 4
Welcome to the forum!

Don't stess about the litter training. They can be pretty hit or miss when so young (and even more 'miss' than hit when hormones kick in). Neutered rabbits tend to be much better with their potty habits.

Latest posts

Back