We need prayers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so glad to hear things are better, I was soworried while I was out of town most of the weekend! I toldyou them Hollands are fighters, between that and your wonderful care,they have no choice but to get better!

Hope things are still impoving this morning!

ACK!! I just saw this post (was absent allweekend) and I saw 5 pages of response and I thought - oh god pleaseno, let everything be alright!

I am so happy that this is turning out so well! Koda andNorman are in my thoughts Tina. You have a good coupleoffighters there.

They are doing pretty good so far today.Koda passed another small plug and is pooping fine. Norman's poops arelooking alot more normal but are still on the small side.

They are both eating hay, pumpkin and their cereal. They arepeeing pretty good too. I have their cage in my room. I wentand put them in it so I could take a nap. I feel asleep to the sound ofthem munching hay and woke up to the same sound. It was sweet music tothese ears, that's for sure.

I can't thank you all enough.

Tina Koda and Norman

tina, im sorry im so late to this thread, ihavent been hanging around this forum as much as i should be. i am SOrelieved they are pooping and eating.. what a wonderful bunny mommy youare! i cant even imagine what it must feel like going through stasis asmuch as you have, but thank god it wasn't their time to leave you yet!WOO HOO, so glad they're eating and pooping! :bunnydance:

I have the most increible news of all!!

Norman is now eating pellets and drinking water on his own. He's also pooping more.

I know that we couldn't have done this without all of you.Thank you so much. It's a miracle. I just got my Christamas presnt, mybabies are ok. I don't need nothing else.

I am going to go ahead and close this thread andendit on an awesome high. I'll put the rest of their updatesin the Acres.

I wish I could find the words to express my gratitude. Since I can't please accept my most heartfelt thank you.

:hug:&:kiss:

Tina, Jeremy Koda & Norman

Tina, i was away from a computer this weekend,and missed this thread. I held my breath for the first 3 pages, and amvery happy to learn Koda and Norman are doing better.

hugs.

Nicole

Nicky Snow wrote:
Tina, i was away from a computer this weekend, and missed thisthread. I held my breath for the first 3 pages, and am very happy tolearn Koda and Norman are doing better.

hugs.

Nicole

Copy that. I just now read through this whole thing and I was right there beside you... Been there.

It is such a blessing when things turn around and you realize you will not have to say goodbye just yet.

Best wishes!

:pray:

I am very happy to announce Koda andNorman are so close to pooping normal. There poops are only a hair offnormal sized. They are also passing alot of the clingers too which Ithink is great.

Sadly Norman ate a bit too much cilantro and had runny poops. PoorPunkin had to have a butt bath. He did awesome. I had two inches ofwater in the kitchen sink and had the water running. Norman keptputting his head under the tap like he was taking a shower.Heloved it.

He laid right on the heat register to dry off. He's so smart. He is back to pooping normal YEA!!

I am not treating them anymore. I am giving them Nutrical inthe morning and some at night just to help boost them up. No moresyringing them. Yea now my arms and legs can start to heal.

I am on cloud 9. So with all my heart, Jeremy, Koda, Norman andI thank you all for the thoughts, prayers and good vibes. You allworked a much needed miracle for us and there is no way I can everthank you all enough.

Tina

Tina, I'm so sorry I missed this post with allthat's been going on lately. I'm so glad to hear your littleones are doing better!:) Good job! That IS the bestChristmas present.

Latest posts

Back