We need prayers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:bunnydance:Yay for poop! Go Koda andNorman - make lots and lots of poops for mommy. I've beenclosely monitoring this thread for news of your babies.Hehehe...bunny people have to be the most poop obsessed people on theface of the earth.

dajeti2 wrote:
for 2 hours so I could catch a quick nap and not onesingle poop. As soon as I let them out they started leaving poopingagain.
Ican see a pattern here. They aretraining you to let them out andrewarding you with poops. :D

I guess any poops is good news. Come onKoda and Norman, don't keep your mommywaiting.

Keep up the good work Tina.

Rainbows! :)

So glad they're doing better and hope they continue to improve.

Maybe they were napping too during the two hours in the cage and that'swhy they didn't poop until you let them out.
:D

We had a bit of a back slide with Koda.Poor girl had a small plug blocking her up. I gently removed it and tada...we have poops again.

Norman is even pooping a bit more. He takes his treatments likea little champ. I bought some of the gerber squash baby food. I've beengiving him that too in addition to the pumpkin. He seems to have a bitmore energy today as well.

Right now they are both hiding from the mean ole mommy. It'sheart breaking to see them run from me but it's for their own good andhopefully one day they will realize that.

They are eating a bit more on their own also. Norman has beenmunching the cereal, kale, cilantroand a bit of pellets.Koda's munching pellets, cereal, pumpkin, pineapple,cilantroand hay.

They aren't eating much at a time but I am on cloud nine theyare eating and drinking. It sure is tons better than not eating atall.

Tina

:elephant:Norman is eating hay!! :elephant:Norman is eating hay!!

I am so proud of these two. Koda runs away from me when I getup fearing another treatment, but as soon as I sit down she is ridethere beside me. She even let me pet her. Norman even snuggles with mefor a bit after his last treatment.

Such strong brave fighters they are. A momma couldn't be prouder.

Tina

Oh Tina, I am sorry that youare having to go through this again! It sounds like bothbunnies are on their way to recovery. I know this is such ascary time for you. I think you will find that after all thisis over, you will have a stronger bond with both buns. Sosorry that you are having to go through thisagain.I am praying for a speedy recovery and lifegets back to normal for you.Hang inthere! HugsBeckie

Koda is well on her way to feeling alotbetter. She was her usual trouble making self tonight. She is passinglots of stringers and her energy is way up. She is also eating totallyon her own so I am only giving her nutrical and watching her superclose.

Norman is holding his own also. I am still giving him the fulltreatment only because he he isn't eating near enough on his own. Plushis poopies are still small but he is still pooping and peeing so I ampleased.

Dale, my hubby had a dumb moment. Norman was running around theliving room and he let Otis out.:shock:Norman hauledbutt over to Otis and I fell out of my chair trying to get uptoo fast.

Well my heart was in my thought as I crawled over to them. Ihave some wicked rugburn for my efforts too. Norman was grooming Otis.He is so used to grooming Koda's eyes he went straight for Otis's. Otiejust laid there purring as Norman groomed away. they ran around andeven shared some kale together. it was so sweet but won't be happeningagain any time soon. My heart was in my throat the whole time.

Thank you for everything. You are all the best.

Tina

Hi Tina,

It sounds like they areimproving. :highfive: I hope they keep it up. Are these guysbabies??

Cristy

Well I am glad that they are on the road torecovery. Aw that sounds so cute with Norman grooming Otis but I amglad that neither one of them attacked eachother.

Koda and Norman are both 3 years old. I adopted themback in July of this year.

Koda had to be caged as she is being obnoxious and trying toeat carpet, shoes and plastic. norman is really chowing down. He haseaten 6 sprigs of cilantro, a big piece of kale and is inhaling haylike a little mad man. I am so excited.

Tina

:elephant::bunnydance:Norman Flopped!!:elephant::bunnydance:

He hasn't stretched out since this mess started. I think somebunny is starting to feel better.

I think we are over the worst of it. I'm praying sovery hard. Thank you all for all the thoughts, prayers and well wishes.Y'all are amazing.

Tina

edited to add a pic of Norman flopped. Ignore the mess.

:great:news Tina. I'm so glad thatyour babies are doing well. You are such a wonderful Bunny Mummy andthose babies are so lucky they have you as their Mum. Its so great thatthey are getting better, but its all down to you :sunshine:.

I think now is the time to go and catch up on some well earned sleep.

Vickie

Latest posts

Back