We need prayers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dajeti2

Reaction score
:tears2:They quit pooping yesterday. Iimmediately started aggressively treating them both. I had them outrunning around in the hallway until 1am. I figured in the hallway Icould better monitor poops and there weren't any. they both snuggled upto me and we napped for a half hour.

I am just a mess. I can't believe this happening. It's likesome horrific nightmare. It's not fair. Nothing makes sense anymore. Itry and do everything right and now this.

They are both molting because of this weather. Norman groomsnot only himself but Koda also and he is the one that seems to be a bitworse. My poor babies.

I am off to the store to stock up on supplies. I'm sure I haveenough now but better to be prepared than sorry. I'm going to doeverything in my power to help them beat this. I can't I won't losethem too. I couldn't handle it mentally, physically of emotionally.

So please keep my babies in your thoughts and prayers.

Tina

Oh Good God.

This can't be.

Of course you'll be in our prayers and thoughts, Tina. I can't believe this.

Come On, Koda and Norman!!

:pray: :star: :pray: :star:

-Carolyn

Oh no. I agree, it is not fair. I will pray fora speedy recovery for Koda and Norman. I know that you will doeverything in your power to help them, they are lucky to have you.

I'm so sorry Tina -- I know how stressful thisis. We are all here for you and positive "pooping thoughts"are being sent your way!!!!!

Pam

th_zoe5-3-15.jpg
I'mso sorry. I lost one of my Calilfornians with the sameproblem about a month ago, and am still having health problems withBen. I know how devistating it is to lose one of our babies,and try to go on. I'm hoping for the best for you, you havedefinately sufferedtoo muchalready :(.

Oh, this just cannot be happening! It really isn't fair in the very least.

Tina, I'm sending poop thoughts and prayers to Norman and Koda and strength thoughts and prayers to you, Jer and Dale.

Lots of Love,

Jen

We have 2 tiny poops. I wish I knew who's they were but I don't. They pooped them while I was at the store.

They are eating a bit more on there own. Koda was muching a bitof kale on her own and Norman was munching on cilantro. They are bothnibbling some more canned pumpkin as I type.

I am encouraged they are eating a bit on their own. I am stillgiving everything I have to them. It does my heart good to see themmaking the effort to eat even if it's just a few bites here andthere.

I never in a million years thought I would be doing this orgoing through it again so soon. Koda is feeling a bit better as she washumping poor Norman earlier.

Well I'm off for the next round of treatments. Thank you somuch for understanding, being there for us and all the good thoughtsand prayers.

Tina

I am so sorry Tina. I just went through this with Rupert a couple of weeks ago.Very scary time.

You have been through so much already.
You and your babies are in our prayers here.
Kathy:pray:

Latest posts

Back