We Are Back!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Well, we got back Sunday night fromour trip to Toronto and Niagara Falls. We had a brilliant time - theweather was wonderful - but I have been so tired and trying to catch upwith the board, that this is the first chance I have had to write.

I have had a quick scan through the 15 pages :shock:Ihave missed and so far, these are the commens I have to make:

1. Thanks for all the nice comments you made about me being away
  2. Welcome to all new members and welcome back to LittleMija2 and Octet23
  3. Ellie and Bramble, congrats on the beautiful babies
  4. Gypsy and Mambo, congrats on the new bunnies (another Flemish in the family :))
  5. Lyndsey and the Monkeys, pleased the neuters went well
  6. m.e. well done on reaching your target for Africa
  7. Raspberry, your daughters prom photos were stunning
  8. Tina, I love your chicks. I am not suprised that the guy gave youthe display. You are such a good person, and as we know, what goesaround comes around
No doubt there will be loads more I'vemissed out on :?. Perry and Pernod had a wonderful time with theirGrandma - totally spoiled rotten! They have settled right back in, andhave been binkying and doing bunny500's all over the place. Imissed them sooooo much - I phoned my mum every day, and put theirphotos up in the hotel room ;).

Jan

They'reback!!

We sure did miss you, Jan!! WelcomeHome!

-Carolyn

Welcome home!!!

Isn't Niagara Falls just the best? We went there last summer and I wasblown away. Of course, none of my pictures came out (figures). Did youget to the butterfly conservatory?

I lived in the Toronot area all last summer. Fun town, but I do notmiss that traffic or the nuts on the highway. My father in law beingone of those nuts. :p

Niagara Falls is on our schedule for a familytrip this summer. I've been there and so have my parents but my brotheris begging to go. ;)I wouldn't hurt my feelings if I wentback to Niagara Falls LOL!

One thing I did notice tho was the differences in how Canada and theUSA took in Niagara Falls. Canada made it a tourist attraction withtall buildings etc. Therefore when you are on the USA side and lookover, its not as breath taking. However, the USA makes it have a statepart feel. I don't remember exactly, but I don't recall many concessionstands or bathrooms. So when you look over from Canada its reallybreath taking! Plus you can see the 'best' of the falls fromCanada.

hmmm....maybe I observe too much. :?

No, you're right. I'm from the States (as if youall didn't know that by now :p) and I've always heard that the viewfrom Canada is better. Wouldn't it be great to stay in one of thosehotel rooms with that view?

Also, there is this place, on the Canada side, that sells the BESTfudge! Ahhh....fond memories of that fudge. lol It's right in the mainbuilding right there with all the other shops.

Well, FINALLY!!!!! ... :X

The King and I have been grumpy-lumps every since we found out that you all were gone!!!!

We really missed you!!!!! Now that you're back the sun canstart shining again...

MyJan is back. I really missed you Sweetie. I'm glad you had a greattime. Husga and Kisses to Perry and Pernod and you. Yea my Jan is back.I am so happy.

Tina

Awwww! Thanks you guys - you sure know how to make a girl feel loved :D!

Stephanie, yes, the Falls were magnificent. We stood for ages and justwatched the water thunder over. We walked along to the Butterflyconservatory, but I have a HUGE fear of butterflies, and it would havebeen my worst nightmare to go in there :shock:. Did go into Birds ofthe Lost Kingdom, though, where exotic birds fly free, and ended upwith them all over me.

I so missed keeping in touch with everyone here - it's going to take anage to catch up with everything. However, while we were in Toronto, Idid come across a restaurant called Samara (Fergi's bun), Cali's deli(Carolyn's big girl), Uncle Buck's cafe and Gabby's bar, so I reckonyou were all there with me ;)

Jan

LuvaBun wrote:
...but I have a HUGE fear of butterflies, and itwould have been my worst nightmare to go in there :shock:
Trying Not To Laugh....

I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!

JAN?!Butterflies???

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
LuvaBun wrote:
...but I have a HUGE fear of butterflies, and itwould have been my worst nightmare to go in there :shock:
Trying Not To Laugh....

I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!

JAN?!Butterflies???

Shame on you, Raspberry! ... Total shame! ... :p

You leave my Jan alone. She brought us my precious Perry andPernod. I don't care if she's afraid of butterflies or not... * insert picture of Sherman doing the HUGE bunny bum here *

:X:XHmpphh toRaspberry. I know, everyone tells me how beautifulbutterflies are and how harmless they are, but all i see is multicoloured, winged devils that are out to get me (and they know it, 'costhey head straight for me!).

Hugs to BunnyMommy :). I wish I could see the picture of Sherman'sbunny butt :p. Perry and Pernod send you lots of bunny hugs and kisses:D- Jan

LuvaBun wrote:
...they head straight for me!

Jan
Dearest Jan,

If butterflies head straight for you it's because they areattracted toyour beauty.

My Mother, who was much too young, died unexpectedly in2001.She had a fondness for butterflies. I never cared muchaboutthem one way or another until after shedied.After she diedall of hergrandchildrencolored beautifulpaper butterflies. Wetied them to ribbons and attached each one to ahelium filledballoon. Each child got to hold on to their balloon after the gravesideservice and give it a hug, kiss, tell it a secret or send it with aprayer. Then the grandchildren released all the balloons at the sametime to send their butterflies and feelings to Grandma.

Sebastian's Little Girl was only 4 years old then, but she stillremembers. To this day she loves the sight of the first butterfly inthe gardens in the spring. She especially gets joy from seeing abutterfly at the cemetery. She associates butterflies with littlewhispers from heaven and her Grandma still being near her.

She still kisses balloons and sets them free with secrets and wishes too! :)

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back