Watson and Cricket

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Precious!
I wish I had known you were spending the summer in SA; Q-tip would have totally invited you over (we live like an hour from there) to share her greens!!

I actually laughed out loud when I saw the first pic...that pumpkin is fabulous when lit, you are so clever. The buns are looking so well and I love Watson with his little dicky bow, he it too cute. I do so love watching these two together, they just suit each other so well.

Your buns are just so adorable in their costumes!!! Cricket doesn't look terribly pleased though :)

Great job on that pumpkin! I was just going to leave mine uncarved on the porch, but now I'm tempted to carve my own bunny pumpkin.

One year ago yesterday, I drove up to Ventura and adopted a sweet pair of bunny boys: Sherlock and Watson. Unfortunatly Sherlock is no longer with us, but Cricket and I enjoyed celebrating with Watson.
IMG_3612.jpg
IMG_3621.jpg
IMG_3626.jpg
IMG_3634.jpg
IMG_3652.jpg
IMG_3656.jpg
IMG_3684.jpg
IMG_3688.jpg
IMG_3690.jpg

Those are great photos, I love Watson´s little grump face like he's saying "I´m doing this for you but I´m not liking it". I love Cricket´s little face, she is such a gorgeous girl. I was actually thinking about Sherlock when I clicked on here, I do remember him and he is sorely missed.

But I do love these two together as well.

Aww, they are just the cutest darn things. Love the photos, Happy 1 year Watson!

I love the pumpkin! That's a great idea! :) And all of the costumes are adorable...I should have dressed Ash up.

Those birthday photo's are adorable! Happy first birthday Watson!

We had a small pet photo shoot a few weeks ago but now that Thanksgiving has passed I feel okay actually posting them.

IMG_5792.jpg

IMG_5941.jpg

IMG_5864.jpg

IMG_5914.jpg

IMG_5935.jpg

And finally, this year's holiday card:
7.jpg

Oh my goodness, your bunnies are adorable and so photogenic. I love their little outfits.

I grew some grass in a pot in the yard for he buns to try out since our lawn has some non-grass plants I'm not sure about growing in it and gets pooped on by dogs. I wasn't sure how they'd feel about the potted grass but one whiff and they dug in!

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1386963958.150080.jpg

Last edited:
They are just so gorgeous in their little outfits. I love both photos with the buns periscoping, I think Cricket in her outfit is adorable. I don´t think I´d get mine to stand still long enough and they definitely wouldn´t like the outfits.

Love them munching the grass, mine love munching herbs from the planters I´ve got, I love seeing them eat that way as well.

Happy birthday Cricket, you just look gorgeous as usual :party0002:

Back