Watch the 17 (YES - 17) baby flemish giants grow up....(2 litters)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
undergunfire wrote:
TinysMom wrote:
undergunfire wrote:
A steel is what I want! I love them and the light greys. If the steel is a girl....we have trouble!
Perhaps I should say we may have "double trouble" as I may have two steel does. I need to check them later this week.

:biggrin2:
I'll just cry! I wish it was my time to have a Flemish!!
I may be doing a Hermes/Athena breeding before she retires...not sure yet. If so - I'll get more steels - I'm pretty sure of that.

Around when do you think you will breed them? Season wise. I can picture a Flemish running through the house with 4 cats and a little dog :twitch:.

undergunfire wrote:
Around when do you think you will breed them? Season wise. I can picture a Flemish running through the house with 4 cats and a little dog :twitch:.
I will be doing my next breeding in April or May....then again next September/October...something like that.

Probably in each breeding I'll try for a litter of light greys and a litter of steel...etc.

awww i like the grays, cant wait to see more baby pictures

sorry for the loss of your little explorer baby ):

TinysMom wrote:
undergunfire wrote:
I will be doing my next breeding in April or May....then again next September/October...something like that.

Probably in each breeding I'll try for a litter of light greys and a litter of steel...etc.
:waiting::hyper:

undergunfire wrote:
TinysMom wrote:
undergunfire wrote:

:waiting::hyper:
You'll have to let me know what you want when you're closer to being read (doe or buck) and then I'll watch for one with a personality you'd like. I suspect if you want one like Nyx - I'd have to breed Hermes to her - then again - maybe God broke the mold after Nyx (or she broke the mold).

I'm already really enjoying these babies though and starting to see differences in them (both in their bodies and their personalities).

For instance - one of Athena's babies was just grooming her head a little while ago. I suspect that one may be more of a lover since I frequently see it grooming other bunnies.

Aww you know what bunnies I like! I always love rabbits just like my Morgan...of course, Morgs is a big bunny stuck in a little bunny's body.

I just keep thinking about the boy bunny I met at the local show here last September. He was sooo huge and calm....loved being held.

I have enjoyed having Lilly here so much because she is a larger bunny with the personality of one. She's definitely Californian mixed with a lop...but shes got the Californian personality (I know because I remember George).

DSCF4175.jpg

DSCF4187.jpg

DSCF4189.jpg

DSCF4197.jpg

DSCF4200.jpg

DSCF4201.jpg

DSCF4205.jpg

DSCF4221.jpg

DSCF4226.jpg

DSCF4239.jpg

DSCF4254.jpg

DSCF4257.jpg

DSCF4271.jpg

DSCF4272.jpg

DSCF4273.jpg

DSCF4283.jpg

DSCF4291.jpg

DSCF4294.jpg

Sorry to hear about the lost babies but those in the last set of pictures are just adorable babies - I love when they sleep all flopped out...

Denise

Back