Watch the 17 (YES - 17) baby flemish giants grow up....(2 litters)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hug:I'm so glad Sophia is okay! Her anitbiotic will probably knock out whatever's bothering her. The spay next month sounds like agood idea too.

:pink iris:RIP little babies...

Bunnies really are such fragile creatures, and being owner - much less a breeder - can be so heartbreaking at times.

From earlier today (cross posted in my blog too)

[align=center]
IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

[/align]

TinysMom wrote:
undergunfire wrote:
NOW I WANT ONE EVEN MORE, DARNIT!!!!!

:grumpy:
You know where I live!
I just wish I could have a Flemish. Ryan and I talked about it after looking at all of your Flemish pictures in your blog a few weeks ago...and he said it would only be fair to get one if we could have it be free range in most of the house, just because they are so huge. I guess I kind of agree because it would be fair to the Flemish at that point and it would be unfair to get one now at this point because my current buns (with the exception of Morgan & hopefully Molly) can't be free range.

Maybe my dog grooming career will bring in a good cash flow, so we can own a 4 bedroom house with a den space....1) bunny room, 2) future kid room, 3) our room, 4) flemish room, then ryan can have the den for his music/computer room :p.

undergunfire wrote:
I want more baby pictures :stikpoke.
More in a bit.....we lost one baby last night - the explorer baby fell while climbing and broke its back...

So we're down to 13 babies...

TinysMom wrote:
undergunfire wrote:
More in a bit.....we lost one baby last night - the explorer baby fell while climbing and broke its back...

Oh no....I'm so sorry :(.

I hope the rest of the babies make it through...secretly hoping one of those little babies makes its way to Mosher Lane in Prescott, AZ :embarrassed:.

undergunfire wrote:
TinysMom wrote:
undergunfire wrote:

Oh no....I'm so sorry :(.

I hope the rest of the babies make it through...secretly hoping one of those little babies makes its way to Mosher Lane in Prescott, AZ :embarrassed:.
Looks like I have steel (maybe) and light grey....

The steel ones are so funny - they have ears like Hermes. Their faces aren't as wide as Mercury's babies either - but those ears....wow.

And I think I'm getting two more girls - I'm going to update my blog with them in a few minutes...

undergunfire wrote:
A steel is what I want! I love them and the light greys. If the steel is a girl....we have trouble!
Perhaps I should say we may have "double trouble" as I may have two steel does. I need to check them later this week.

:biggrin2:

TinysMom wrote:
undergunfire wrote:
A steel is what I want! I love them and the light greys. If the steel is a girl....we have trouble!
Perhaps I should say we may have "double trouble" as I may have two steel does. I need to check them later this week.

:biggrin2:
I'll just cry! I wish it was my time to have a Flemish!!

Latest posts

Back