Wash the Demon Bunny (again)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are awesome pics. Wash is truly wonderful with his expressions! :biggrin2:

Good luck in your search for your career...it can be difficult but you can do it! :bunnydance:

Katie, how much did the toys cost? I want to buy my buns a bunch of new toys once I get a new job! Hopefully that will be soon (had an interview yesterday). Rory adores willow balls and I know he'd go crazy for the toy that looks like a bunch of broom straws bundled together. The reason I know this is that the other day Rory found the broom and chewed a bunch of the straws off! It has plastic straws too so I think he'd like a wooden one even more. What are the ones that look like sugar cane? I'd also like to donate a bunch of toys to the local animal shelter for the few bunnies they do get in.

Oh and I think the picture of Wash crouching in the snow is so funny, to me he looks like a lioness laying in wait for the perfect moment to catch his prey! Which doesn't seem to be completely off base since he apparently bit you right afterwards :)

If I remember correctly each bag was 4.50 3 willow balls in one and the 2 of each in the other bag. I'm not sure what the brown ones are :pI haven't let Wash have one yet...I figured if they were safe for birds it should be safe for bunnies, but I still wanted to be there for a while after he played with one just to make sure.

Good luck with the new job!

Wash has some cool toys! I know Sparky and Scooter would covet them.

You should come to Savannah.....you would only be 3 hours from me Z(and the weather is nice!).

Really enjoyed your blog :)Wash is too cute - you take GREAT pictures. Love the black & whites you did. We are shopping via very LONG distance for a house in Tok - and trying to figure out how we are going to move all our critters 5,000 miles away :)

Howdy Hey Neighbors! Here are some pictures of Wash and then I'm going to blather some more:p

IMG_8962.jpg

IMG_8967.jpg

IMG_8968.jpg

I learned a new trick with my flash - if you put a piece of masking tape over the bulb place it really mellows it out and makes it look nicer:

With Masking Tape:

IMG_8983.jpg

IMG_8985.jpg

IMG_8986.jpg

Without Masking Tape:

IMG_8988.jpg

IMG_8987.jpg

Mk, now time for some Katie blather:

number 1: I am fairly certain I'm going to get a teaching certificat at UAA (where I'm going now) and then transfer to an art school and get some sort of degree in photography the more I think about it the more it seems like the right idea.

number 2: I've noticed that I've kind of been losing touch with what is really important to me or what I should take notice of and I really want to thank everyone on the forum for helping me keep that in mind. (here come the mushy part) I honestly love this forum and most of the people on it. There are so many people on here who are so amazing. I'm ot just talking about people like Randy and Peg, but people who just mean a lot to me on a personal level, not just a bunny/knowledge level, like Haley and Shiloh and Diana and so many more. I just want to say thanks to you guys because you're awesome and you help remind me what I really should be paying attention to. :hug:you guys rock my world!

I love Washy Washerss! He looks like such a playful bun. I wish mine would be atleast half as playful as he is.

I want to try your masking tape idea. Sounds great, because the flash always bugs me on my camera.

I totally forgot to do a Stewette update! Silly Me!

she is 'on hold' for me :biggrin2:and I've invited her foster mom person over in 2 weeks with Stewette so that she can do a house check if she would like (and that gives me time to get my room clean :whistling)

Sooo in about 2 weeks time I will have another bunny and Wash will want to kill me even more than he does now!

*sigh* Katie is freaking out again. I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to pay for the spay. I got an estimate from my vet $194 (inluding meds and such) ad $50 for a pre-surgery check-up. I was going to get it done at the SPCA, but that date has already come and gone. My dad agreed to pay the $40-80 dollars, I don't think I'll be able to convince him to give me more than that. So I have to figure out a way to earn some money...not sure what I'm going to do... :?

Pictures!

IMG_9045.jpg

Disgust - you can feel it through the monitor

IMG_9050.jpg

IMG_9069.jpg

IMG_9080.jpg

IMG_9089.jpg

IMG_9103.jpg

IMG_9106.jpg

IMG_9113.jpg

IMG_9114.jpg

IMG_9112.jpg

IMG_9125.jpg

IMG_9123.jpg

IMG_9126.jpg

Wash's ear seems to be feeling better, tomorrow is the last day he gets medicine. He's not scratching it as much and I haven't seen an head shakes or any tilting/falling over while he's sleeping :)

Wash is too cute!

I love how he plays with his toys...my rabbits hardly ever play with theirs, lol!

It seriously freaks me out at how much he looks like Duchess sometimes!

-Kathy

Evey wrote:
Wash is too cute!

I love how he plays with his toys...my rabbits hardly ever play with theirs, lol!

It seriously freaks me out at how much he looks like Duchess sometimes!

-Kathy
The dopplegangers! Honsetly for most of those pictures I annoyed him into playing with stuff :p I just poke him with something or roll something at him over and over again until he finally gets frustrated and starts throwing stuff around!

tundrakatiebean wrote:
lol, only if you pay for the facial reconstruction! I'll give him some pets or banana from you instead ;)

You've got one of those too huh? Thumper is the same way!:foreheadsmack:

Honestly though, Wash is such a good looking bun. I love all the pics! :bunnydance:

Katie, Wash would be horrified to know that I secretly call him WishaWasha. He's so adorable! Are his big old ears all better now? Poor boy. The picture of him sticking out his tongue and then washing his face made me laugh, they look like he was temporarily demon possessed. You do call him the Demon Bunny though, so is that just his true self shining through? :biggrin2:

Guess what! Paul and I are going down to Anchorage in a week! We're driving down on Sunday (I think March 9th) and driving back to Fbx on Wednesday or Thursday! May we have the honor of meeting you and Wash? Also, Tallulah is coming too so you can meet her! Rory's staying home with the bunny sitter, but I'm all paranoid about Tallulah having more health issues while I'm gone so she's coming along.

Also, that was sweet what you wrote about less "popular" members meaning a lot to you, myself included :) I saw when you wrote it but was in a hurry and didn't type right away, but I do stay up to date on Wash's blog!

Hope you and your booger bun are having a good day! Tell him he'll LOVE living at my house and to pack his bags.

Latest posts

Back