Wash the Demon Bunny (again)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tundrakatiebean

Reaction score
New blog for the bunny of DOOOOM :DI took a BUNCH of pictures yesterday (over 50) here are some of my favorites, if you want more Wash looove go here

wash52.jpg

wash36.jpg

wash33.jpg

wash9.jpg

wash17.jpg

I left for 3 days to go on a short vacation (it Rawked the mad sawks :p) and my boyfriend was taking care of him. Aparently he was not a very happy man that his mom ran off and TOTALLY ditched him. He grunted and charged at my boyfriend all weekend. Poor little man and poor big man, not fun for either one. But I had a great time ;)

My Dad just gave me my birthday present early! I got a lovely new camera - canon powershot is s3!! I'm sooo excited. I promise I'll bring y'all some fancy pictures!

Yay, Doom Bunny! Does he sing the Doom Song? Doomy doomy doom! (hoping you watch Invader Zim!)

I love this pic. This, ladies and gentlemen, is a prime example of Dutchness. Notice the handsomely marked rabbit being both lazy and silly at the same time. The white mouth is perfectly designed for getting treats and giving kisses. Meanwhile the eyes and ears clearly tells the bunny slave that he/she is not doing their slaving duty to the fullest extent that they should. This situation will only be remedied with a treat and/or copious amounts of noserubs.

tundrakatiebean wrote:

Wash to our other animals today (2 dogs and a cat) Henry(dog) seemed pretty freaked out, Duke(dog) didn't care and Jack (cat)thought Wash might be tasty.
8-15-07washhenry7.jpg
Introduced

Henry and Wash

Henry was worried and as you can tell, Wash didn't give a rat's bum

8-15-07washhenry12.jpg

I think this one is really, really cute and I'm not sure why...

8-15-07wash35.jpg

I want him! OMG so cute. Send him with my stuff.

Latest posts

Back